Chapter 17

What would make you happy right now?

Blair's POV

Rolling over, I felt the empty cold spot beside me. Slowly opening my eyes, I realised that I was the only one present in the room. Stretching out one last time, I got out of bed. 

Just then, the bathroom door opened and revealed a pretty steamy Cyen. My breath hitched for a moment as my eyes lingered onto his shirtless torso which was exposed to me. The towel hanging around low enough to let his V-line peaking out.

Glistening with water, I watched as the droplet glide down his muscular arm. I suddenly felt my mouth running dry as took in every inch of him. 

As he dried his hair with the white fluffy towel, I watched as his bicep tensed up. 

"Are those your panties on the rim of the bathtub," he said bringing me out of my fantasy. 

"Huh? Oh yea yea those are my underwear. Just don't touch them," I said as I felt slightly embarrassed about talking about my underwear. 

"Why didn't you throw them in the laundry basket," he said as I was hoping that he wouldn't pry any further but I was wrong. 

"I prefer washing them by hand. You know they are delicate and I think it's more hygienic too," I said and I saw him looking at me with so much interest. 

"Tell me why are we talking about this again," I said as I felt confused for a moment. 

He looked at me and I looked at him for a second in total silence when we both suddenly started laughing simultaneously. 

"I really like the sponge bob one," he said as he threw his towel on the bed. 

I looked at him, astounded by his bluntness. 

My mouth opened for me to say something but I felt my cheeks heating up as he looked at me and chuckled. I couldn't seem to say anything at the moment. 

So I just stomped on his feet and walked into the bathroom. I heard him groan in pain as I closed the door behind me. "Maybe I stomped on his foot a little too hard," I thought as I sat on the toilet to pee. 

"Cyen take the wet towel off the bed, it's going to get the bed wet," I screamed from inside the bathroom trying to change the subject. 

"Sure thing, Mrs SquarePants," he said making me roll my eyes. 

For a minute, I found myself smiling at his joke. Who know Cyen Niarchos could be funny. 

Suddenly, I remembered that only a few minutes before, I was drooling over the mesmerizing body of my husband. I mean I can, right, he is my husband after all. 

Putting all this thoughts aside, I went to get my morning routine over with. 

Thirty minutes later, I made my way downstairs to have breakfast with Cyen. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw him going through a stack of pictures in front of him. 

"Blair, look! Our wedding pictures came," he said. 

"You got them developed," I asked as I was in shocked for a minute. 

"Well yea, it's my first wedding after all," he said as he laughed. 

I scoffed at his words but then pushed away all the feeling of sadness. 

"Let me see," I said as I went and sat next to him. 

"I still can't believe we did that," he said suddenly as he turned his face towards me. 

I looked at him and smiled. 

"I guarantee you that you won't find a better wife than me," I said jokingly as I got up and distanced myself from him.