part 25-Meet The Squirrels

"Y/N!!!!" I heard whisper-shouting.

"Hmm?" I stirred and opened my eyes to see a very worried Jimin. "What happened?"

"You're going to be late to school!" He helps me getting out of Yoongi's death grip.

"Shit," I muttured and ran down the stairs.

"Woah, woah, woah, no running down the stairs, remember what happened the last time?" Jimin caught me and hugged me tightly. He buried his face into my neck and started sniffing me. It's weird and I'm pretty ticklish.

"Um, ok?" I turn around and put my hands over his chest to put a little space between us so my chests wont get squashed on his chest. But of course, he knew what I was trying to do and pulled me closer as I failed pushing him back, eventually giving up.

"Will you please drive me to school?" I ask, hugging him back. I felt safe, and he was warm and welcoming.

"Yes of course, let's get in the car." he sniffs me one last time before putting on his shoes and opening the door for me.

"What a gentleman." I smiled at him as I left the house, walking to the car.

The car ride was short and I arrived 5 minutes early.

"Thank you, oppa." I hug him and give him a goodbye kiss on the lips. No one was around and the windows were black anyways, so paparazzi weren't a problem. I'm suprised they haven't been this whole time. Thanks author!
(No problem, kiddo, just use protection😉 we dont want any baby BTS running around, you're still at school. Just a reminder.)

He was suprised, but he quickly got over it and kissed back passionately. I tried to pull away and he put a hand behind my head and pulled me back to him. I almost passed out from the lack of oxygen as he pulled away, breathing as heavily as me.

"I-I..." He started, looking at my lips, "I've been waiting for this for a long time now... You know?" I smiled at him softly as he pecked my lips, "You're really important to me, Y/N. I hope you know that... And... I hope you feel the same towards me."

"I do." I bring our foreheads together and we both close our eyes.

"Wow." Out of nowhere, he breaths out.

"What?" I giggle.

"These two words coming out of your mouth... 'I do'... One day you'll say them again to me. But on... A different occasion." He winked at me and I blushed.

We both jumped a little when the school bell ringed, signing that it's time for me to get to class.

"One of the boys or I will come and pick you up at the end of the schoolday. Stay safe, will ya?" he pecked my forehead and I got out of the car, waving it goodbye as I watched it driving away.

The lessons were too easy. Nothing too challenging, if challenging at all.

Now, to the music room.
I played a little of everything until I got a call from Jin.

"Good morning, Jin oppa." I giggled.

"Hello," I heard him say with a rasped voice. Namjoon is a lucky man. "Are you at school right now?"

"Yeah, Jimin took me there." I put the blue bass guitar down and sat down at the couch. Yes, I don't remember if I told you, dear readers, at the introduction at the first episode, but there's a couch at the music room.
There's a whole legend about it-
People say it just appeared there on the first day of school. It's the most ancient thing that the school owns, and no one recalls bringing or buying it. It's being is a mystery, and personally,