Red Noses and Hair Buns

i miss writing stories about little tae and daddy kook. so, why not.
Short fluff just because i can

Third Person View

"Tsk. Taehyung. Come here this instant." Jungkook said, patience slowly falling off the edge.
He's been Taehyung's boyfriend for 2 years but only found out he was a little two months ago, so he was still adapting to little tae.

He would admit that most of the time, a good 80%, was times he just enjoyed Taehyung's prescence. The sight of the red head sitting on the floor, legs sprawled as he colored a picture of Pororo was a sight to melt at.

But sometimes, the little would just be too stubborn and annoy the hell out of Jungkook. But none of these events or actions made him love Taehyung less.

"Please Taehyung. We have to go and I'm already late." Jungkook's voice was now weak and frail, obviously tired from chasing Taehyung around the house.
He was supposed to be going to work and didn't like leaving Taehyung in the house by himself while he was in little space. So he was planning to bring his boyfriend to Hoseok's house but he was just not cooperating.

"No!" The red head shouted playfully as he ran some more, sticking his tongue out at Jungkook from time to time.

Jungkook closed his eyes for a second, inhaling and exhaling before he felt something hit his face. He looked down to see a Nemo plushie that sat by his feet and a mischievous Taehyung hiding behind their recliner, giggling.

"You know what? You want to stay here alone. Fine." Jungkook grabbed his coat and keys and slammed the front door shut.

Obviously, he didn't leave Taehyung alone but all he wanted to do was teach him a lesson. Actions like these just can't come and go because once he realizes Jungkook will give in to him in the end anyways, he'll keep on doing it.

He hid behind a wall, pressing his back against the exterior of their small house.

The front door opened with a small creak before you could hear small pitter patters from their front porche.

"D-daddy?"
Jungkook could hear Taehyung faint voice, stuttering as he sniffled.
And of course it broke Jungkook's heart hearing Taehyung's weak and fetal voice but it was just so that he would learn.

A thump was heard against the wooden platform before small cries and sniffles were heard.
"I-i'm sowwy, daddy. Please c-come back. Tae will be good."

That was enough for Jungkook to come out of his hiding spot and kneel infront of his crying boyfriend.
"Hey, baby peach. Don't cry, bun." He picked him up and patted his back while swaying left to right, lulling him in a sweet manner before going back inside.

He sat down on the couch and continued rubbing Taehyung's back who was still crying.
"Do you know what you did wrong?"
Taehyung nodded against his shoulder before he pulled back, facing Jungkook while running his eyes.

"T-tae wasn't wistening to Kookie and hit K-kookie with Nemo. The-then Kookie left but d-didn't weally go. He just wanted Tae to be good again."
Jungkook smiled softly before kissing his nose while rubbing his cheek.
"Good boy. Stop crying now, okay?"
Taehyung nodded as he wiped his tears with the collar of his shirt before giving Taehyung a bright smile with his red eyes, nose and puffy cheeks.

Jungkook took the day off that day, telling his boss he'll work extra hours next time.

The two spent the day together playing games, watching movies and what not.
Taehyung sat on the carpeted floor, just by the edge of the couch. His back resting against it as he was focused on Toy Story.

Jungkook began playing with his hair, grabbing a few clips and rubber bands they had on the coffee table. He put two cute little buns on the ginger's head.
Taehyung looked at him with cute doe eyes before sitting down on the couch with Jungkook, still focused on the movie.

The raven cooed before raising his phone's camera.
"Pose, darling." He said softly as Taehyung looked at the camera and gave it a peace sign with a wink before averting his attention back to the movie.

Jungkook put his phone down and pulled Taehyung towards him as the little whined just a bit but nonetheless, snuggled in his arms.
"I purple you." He whispered in his ear, causing Taehyung to giggle.
"Tae pwurples you more."

He gave him a longing kiss on the lips before they continued watching.

Fin
_____________________

I prefer reading little space than writing it but this was really easy to write. I wrote this right after publishing Eufloria. Well.......
Bye