(42): Work

Where are you guys reading from?

**

Kyle and I are dancing happily with each other, huge smiles on our faces. He twirls me around and wraps his arms around my waist occasionally causing me to blush like a middle schooler.

Work work work work work
He see me do me dirt dirt dirt dirt

Oh no! This song brings out my inner-stripper, especially when I'm drunk!!

Acting on pure instinct, I turn around so that my back is to Kyle's front as I start to dance against him.

I hear him suck in a deep breath and smirk.

He places his hands on either side of my hips as he guides my movement against him. I close my eyes and sway my hips to the rhythm, very much enjoying myself, his warmth and his body on mine.

"Shit" I hear him grunt.

I start to grind against him even going down as I wrap my arm around his neck so that his head is against the crook of mine and I feel his warm breath there sending tingles down my spine.

All that I wanted for you was to give me something that I never had
Something that I never seen
Something that I never been
Mhhhhhhhm

He grunts loudly before turning me around so that we're face to face. I smirk when I see that his eyes have definitely darkened. The good darkening; like they did when he saw me in my underwear the other day.

"You're killing me" He murmurs.

I smile coyly "I'm just dancing"

"Maybe Nathan was right... you're not as innocent as you seem" He tseks amused and tortured.

It seems like Nathan was right about a lot of things. Such as the fact that we would end up liking each other... or at least I would.

I smirk, enjoying the effect I have on him.

He shakes his head also smirking as he grips my hips more tightly encouraging me to keep dancing. We look at nothing but each other as desire clouds both our eyes.

I wrap my arms around his neck again as I stand on my tippy toes. He lowers his head so that it's against my ear.

"I like this song because of you now" He whispers before biting down on my earlobe seductively and continues to lick right above my neck.

Oh god.

I let out a small moan as I feel butterflies invade my stomach and my legs start to feel like jello but he holds me up.

"Kyle..." I breathe, absentmindedly craning my neck so he continues his assault.

It feels so good.

"Mmh" He hums moving his lips so that they're right on the side of my neck as he opens his lips wider and sucks there gently.

Oh my god.

I'm pretty sure I moan louder, causing him to grunt and hold me tighter against him but continues to the point that I think he might give me a hickey. He's so good at this. If this is how his lips feel against my neck... I can only imagine how much better they'd feel against my own.

I close my eyes as I enjoy the sensation.

He then moves his face so that it's in front of mine again and I finally open my eyes to be greeted by his satisfied and dark ones. I blush after realizing what just happened. I may be drunk but I know what we're doing.