Episode 8 Yoshi VS Riptor

My ninth chapter for episode 9

Yoshi belongs to Nintendo.

Riptor belong to Microsoft.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Squarespace and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

As RWBY prepared for the next episode, they looked back at Zitz vs Leonardo. They did like the fight, but that was a short episode. The analysis was short; Zitz and Leo barely got even a minute and a half of it. The fight was pretty epic but the it was also pretty short. It was still a cool fight. They hope this episode is a little bit longer.

Weiss was a little concerned that Wiz and Boomstick are pitting a cute, green dinosaur against a vicious looking raptor that appears twice his size. Ruby, Blake and Yang are also a bit uncertain.

Only one way to find out.

Squarespace was mentioned and on with the intro. They showed dinosaurs. lots of them.

Ruby and Yang were fans of dinosaurs and even once seen a movie about trying to bring the dinosaurs back to life and create a theme park of it. But it all backfired and now the park is a ruin and as a reminder about trying to bring back extinct creatures to the modern world. Weiss and Blake never saw it. Ruby and Yang were shocked at this. They vowed to rent it on DVD and make Weiss and Blake see for themselves. The Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company and the Cat faunus loved the movie when they saw it. The huntresses seen the two other sequels and are now waiting for the fourth sequel that's come out next week.

(*Cue Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Boomstick: Who doesn't like dinosaurs?

After seeing the film, Weiss and Blake admitted dinosaurs are too awesome to say otherwise while Ruby and Yang made a smirk that indicated dinosaurs are badass enough to be hardly disliked.

Boomstick: No one, 'cause they're awesome?

"That's the answer I like to hear" Said Yang as if this is too easy.

Wiz: Like Yoshi, Mario's happy-go-lucky steed...

Boomstick:... And Riptor, the Dino Warrior with a Killer Instinct.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick and it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The music was all happy and calm that made the four girls slightly smile at the cheerful music. The green dinosaur, upon closer inspection, is wearing brown shoes, has orange, bumpy spikes sticking out the back of his head, a saddle like shell on his back, a white underbelly, large eyes, and has a big bulbous nose. His cute appearance makes Weiss and Ruby comment with affections at how adorable he looks while Blake and Yang see him pretty weird and funny looking but they admit he looks overall cute. He doesn't look like any dinosaur they have ever seen in the movies or books. He also comes in a variety of colors which RWBY blurts out their respective colors.

Yoshi

(*cues Yoshi's Island- Flower Garden Theme*)

Yoshi: Yoshi is a cheerful and friendly dinosaur who's race happens to be Bowser's most hated enemies. Why?

RWBY made a whole random of assumptions why such an evil, reptilian tyrant would hate something as cute and innocent as these guys.

Boomstick: 'Cause they're so goddamn happy all the time!