CHAPTER 23.

Before you start reading, I would like to say that I love you all! You may continue.🌸

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

I shouldn't have let Emily leave. If Noah wouldn't have insisted me on letting her go to her sister's wedding, I shouldn't have let her leave. She left my house one hour before and I am already missing her. God only knows how these two weeks will go across with her not around. I know, I shouldn't miss her like, I am doing right now but, I can't even stop myself from thinking about her even for once. I know she doesn't belong to me, but how can someone resist such a beautiful face. I may not be an as good friend as Noah is but I know my limits. At least I can miss her. There is no harm in it, right? Or there is? Ugh.

I already miss her beautiful face. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes. Every time I look into her eyes they look so familiar. God, How will I be able to live without her answering me back? Her staring right into my eyes when we argue.

That girl never fails to impress me. Her shouting back at me. Her making me piss off. Her making me feel jealous when she is sitting or standing so close to Noah. Her beautiful smile and soothing laugh. Her making me want to feel her soft touch against my rough one. Her sweet lips on mine. Having her in my arms. Her making me get over that selfish bitch. Oh, God. I should have hugged her before letting her go. What if she changes her mind and never come back? Oh no. She wouldn't. Ugh. I shut my eyes and threw my head on the couch, groaning in frustration.

"What's up dude?" A familiar voice felt to my ears, making me open my eyes and look at him.

"Just tried..." I said looking down at my hands, toying with my fingers.

"Tired...or missing someone?" Noah asked, surprising me. I raised my head only to find him smirking.

"W-why w-would I m-miss some-one?" I stuttered. Wait, did I just stutter?

"Don't act as if I don't know. It's clearly written on your face how much you miss her." He said, placing his legs on the table before him.

I looked everywhere but him. "See! Now you can't face me." Noah sarcastically said, grabbing the remote from the table and switching on the TV.

I can't lie to him. It's useless. He always finds out when the other person is lying. I hate him for this too. I sighed giving up. "Yeah...you are right...I miss her..." I said looking at the TV. He instantly turned down the volume and I looked at him in confusion.

"Why did you turn down the volume?" I asked him confusion.

"Well! Nothing is more important to me right now than this conversation we are about have." He said rubbing his hands together as if I was about to tell him a romance story. Well, it was...actually. Mine and Emily's romance story, well sort of. Thank God! He didn't go for popcorns.