CHAPTER 25.

Two days are still left for my sister's wedding and I have still not decided what dress would look good on me

"So you have been ignoring him from past..." Before Aly could complete, I interrupted her.

"12 days," I muttered. That's too much, right? Well...that's what you deserve when you hung up on Vanessa Carver!

"God, Van, can you please take your head out from the closet. You have been staying there for the last five minutes." Alyssa shouted, making me bump my head on the upper shelf of the closet. I groaned.

"Fine, I am out." I said, raising my hands in surrender. I moved out of the closet and walked over to her. Alyssa was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, looking at me with an annoyed expression on her face. She wore her casual attire. Black crop top along with blue ripped jeans which fitted her curvy body perfectly. She is a model. A beautiful lady, indeed. Her brown long hair made her look even more beautiful. I love how she carries herself. She could fit in any dress and she knows how to look extremely beautiful in any attire.

"So you won't even respond to his messages?" Aly asked, raising her eyebrow at me. Her deep brown eyes staring into my blue eyes.

I threw myself on the bed, with my stomach flat on the bed and my legs in the air. "Nope," I said popping the 'p'. Aly has been staying with me since I told her I was back. She came running to my home just like women leave their houses in a hurry when they hear about any sales offer. Kidding. Nothing happened like that. She is an ass. She told me she was tired and was not in a mood to meet me. Well...If I would have been in her place, I would have done the same. So we are even.

"But Van, at least respond to his messages if you don't want to talk to him over a phone." She said, placing her phone on the nightstand. She too lay beside me with her back on the bed and her legs hanging down the bed.

I sat on the bed, tucking my hair behind my ears. "No means no! He fucking hung up on me and you too know how much I hate that. I don't like people shutting me up in a conversation. If someone wants to talk to me then they have to give me their whole fucking attention or they can just go to hell. Tyler...can go to...hell." I gritted my teeth.

She faced me. "You don't mean it when you said Tyler can go to hell. Why do you even try to lie, Van? You know you suck at it!" She rolled her eyes.

I threw my hands in the air then back to the bed. "I meant everything I said. I didn't lie. So shut up and tell me when are we going to decide what I will wear?" Trying my best to change the subject. Maybe she is right...I didn't actually mean it with Tyler can go to hell. Ugh.

She too got up, crossing her legs on the bed. "Fine, I won't say anything. But let me tell you! When you meet him again, you will fucking run into his arms."

"Huh, in your dreams sweetheart." I said rolling my eyes at her. What if she is right? I shook my head and went back to the closet.

Aly scoffed. "Don't tell me you are again going to put your head in that closet."