chapter 29

The picture above is what I picture Luca to look like

I opened the door and walked into the house, with Blake behind me. I walked into the living room where Wyatt, Hayden, and Josh were. I sat down on the couch and nonchalantly kicked my feet up on the coffee table.

"Nice weather we're having today, huh?" I said putting my hands behind my head.

"Emerson, I'm not about to mess around with you, this isn't a joke," Wyatt said, crossing his arms.

"Wyatt," Blake said, "chill out a little."

"What the hell Blake, she's not old enough!" Wyatt yelled, "He's a teenage boy, he could hurt her!"

"Wyatt's right," Josh said.

"What the fuck, Josh, what are you, Wyatt's clone?" I rolled my eyes, "Get out, this doesn't involve you. Actaully, it really doesn't involve any of you, this is my relationship last time I checked, not yours."

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm your older brother!" Josh yelled.

"Boy, you're like 3 and a half years older than me, maybe get your head out of your ass and realize I'm growing up!" I yelled.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Hayden yelled, "Calm down a sec, Em."

"No, I won't calm down, you all think you have such big authority over me. Yeah you're older, but the only reason you care is because I'm a girl!" I yelled.

"We don't want you getting hurt," Wesley said walking into the room with Brady behind him.

"Oh, why don't you two come join the conversation as well, come tell me what I can and can't do also, why don't you?" I suggested sarcastically, throwing my hands up in frustration.

"Emme, we're looking out for you that's all," Hayden said.

"What do you think I'm gonna do?" I asked standing up. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna go get knocked up at fourteen!" I yelled sarcastically, "I can fucking control myself, and Luca's a good guy, you guys don't even know him!"

"That's what we thought about Asher until he tried to rape you," Brady shrugged.

Everyone went silent. Of course Brady would be the one to say that.

"Oh, uh sorry," he muttered.

"I hate all of you!" I yelled, "Except you," I muttered, turning to Blake. Had to show a little respect to the one person supporting me.

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

Wyatt's POV