𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹 ☆ 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑵

"𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲,𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑺 𝑺𝑬𝑿𝒀

"𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲,
𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲
𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑺 𝑺𝑬𝑿𝒀."

-𝑫𝑨𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀

𝑫𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑰 scrolled through all of the various YouTube   suggestions. She knew her brother, Stokeley, would be back with his friends in a couple of minutes, but she didn't care.

She finally found herself a video and pressed play. Only 6 seconds later, Stokeley and his friends came through the door.

Jahseh, Wifi, Stokeley, And Coolie we're all clowning on each other. They stopped when they noticed Dyani sitting on the couch.

"Yani, go upstairs and watch YouTube." Stokeley demanded. Wifi and Coolie were minding their own business, while X was staring Dyani down. She had on a thin tank top and some biker shorts. The tank top complemented her breasts well, and the shorts complemented her figure.

"What if I wanna watch YouTube down here tho." Dyani responded, crossing her arms.

"Then I'm gonna have to drag yo ass up them stairs. I'm just tryna chill with the guys." Stokeley shot back.

"Fine." She said getting up from the couch. She went towards the pantry and opened it. She reached for the Chips which were all the way at the top.

Jahseh, Wifi, And Coolie stared at Dyani's backside, undressing her with their eyes.

Stokeley knew all of his friends wanted to fuck his little sister. That's why he'd always send her to her room when they were over. Wifi and Coolie never planned on actually making a move in her. Jahseh on the other hand, had different plans.

He knew very well that Dyani was off limits, that's what made him want her more. No matter how close he was to Stokeley, he was determined to get what he wanted, when he wanted it.

Meanwhile, Dyani was completely oblivious to the fact that everybody wanted to fuck. She was a pretty innocent minded girl. So whenever Jahseh would flirt, she passed it off as being nice.

Jahseh didn't like that she never took the hint, but at the same time her innocence turned him on.

"Let me help you with that." Jahseh spoke, coming up behind her. He put one hand on her hip and used the other to grab the chips. As he was doing so he pulled her into him, causing his manhood to press into her lower back. Stokeley scoffed seeing this.

"Thank you." Dyani said, grabbing the chips from Jahseh and skipping up the stairs. Jahseh nonchalantly walked over to the couch and sat down.