Page 13

(Okay so Jeff is on a what's it called, love seat? And Ben is on the couch. So when u look at Ben, jeff sees your back/side. Just saying.)

"Deal."

Ben reached to shake my hand, I froze. My hands are as red as fire, if he sees he might not help me. Instead I pretend I didn't see his hands, I open my mouth to speak, maybe to say some sad excuse of why I cant shake his hand. But of course, Jeff the flipping Killer speaks up.

"Your hands, did you burn them (Y/n)?" My eyes widen.

"Wh-what do you mean? I never b-burnt my hands?" I stammered, looking away from him.

Before I can blink, Jeff the speedy Killer, is by my side. He reaches out to grab my arm, I flinch and try to pull my arm out of his grasp. He lifts up my arm to show my bright red hand.

"Oh, t-that, I spilled pa-paint on my hands. It won't come o-off." I stutter, still trying to escape his grasp. I glance at Ben, his eyes are wide, I see him inhale slightly.

"JACK!" Ben yells, "SHES IN HERE!"

"F you Ben!" I shout. I finally twist out of Jeff the strangely strong Killer's grasp. I sprint for the front door, that's when I realize that someone is rushing into the room, through the front door.

Bang!

"Oof." I fall backwards, my poor butt hit the ground at around fifty miles an hour, but I didn't hit my face when Jack slammed the door open, thankfully.

"WHERE IS THAT STUPID (Y/N)!" Jack yells, looking around the room, he looks at Ben and Jeff, who are staring at me as I look at Jack.

"Fuck..." I mumble, Jack follows their gaze to me, I can feel the angry aura around him. He walks over to me, closing the door with his foot, and stops in front of me.

"Why di-..." He cuts himself off, shaking his head. Jack reaches down and carefully grabs my arm, and pulls me to my feet.

"Follow me." He mumbles. I look at Ben and Jeff, I salute, then flip them off. I turn and start following Jack, right before I leave, I hear Ben ask Jeff,

"I thought she was to timid to swear?"

"So did I..." Jeff the confused Killer responds.

~Time skip brought to u by me having to much fun calling Jeff different things~

~~~Jack's POV~~~

Why did you run?

I'll guess that it was a panic response, but she didn't seemed to be panicking when I caught her, she looked surprised more than anything.

I glance at her, she seems embarrassed. Her (H/l) hair drapes over her eyes as she looks downward. I look back in front, the hallway seems too long, and for (Y/n), maybe a bit scary, it was definitely scary the first the first time I was in here. We pass lots of doors, and windows, but since I'm still holding (Y/n)'s arm, she can't run anywhere. If she did run, I doubt I could catch her, she's fast. I probably could catch her if she didn't zig zag, or switch directions every chance she got.

Finally, we reach my lab? Office? Where I brutally kill people, and help people I guess. I open the giant metal door, she seems to tense up, a lot. I cleaned up a while ago so there isn't blood or anything, it looks like a normal exam room. I finally let go of her stiff arm, turning and closing the door. When I look at her again, she seems anxious, she fidgets, switching the foot she's leaning on, it looks like she's thinking about running again.

"You don't like doctor's offices do you?" I ask, walking over to a cabinet and grabbing some burn poultice(idk burn medicine stuff). I practically hear her flinch, so I'm right.

"As l-long as th-theirs no n-ne-needles..." I can hear the fear in her voice, something bad must have happened to her involving needles. She's not fazed by Jeff's face, my mask, Ben's eyes, or Slenderman's 'face', but needles do? Anyway, back to the problem at hand.

I walk back over to her, she seems to be looking around, like prey searching for the predator. When she finally looks at me, she's shaking slightly, but I can tell she's trying to hide it. 

"Don't worry, its just goo and bandages." I try to reassure her. (Y/n) nods, I motion for her to sit in a chair to the right of her. After she sits, I grab her hands and blah blah blah.

~~~I'm not describing Jack rubbing goo on (Y/n)'s hands~~~

I finish bandaging (Y/n)'s hands, making sure that they weren't to tight or to loose so they don't cause any discomfort. Not like I care though, but her complaining would get bothersome. I look up at her, she's been very quiet.

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~

My head is still facing down, trying to hide my pained expression.

He didn't tell me that the goo would sting like this!

I lift my head upwards putting on a smile, as I'm about to say thank you, I notice that Jack is staring right at me. I unconsciously tilt my head, he quickly glances down.

"Thanks Jack." 

"Next time you run from me I'll kick you out of the house for a night."

I laugh slightly, "I'll break back in."

"I'll lock the doors."

"I'll go through the windows."

"I'll lock the windows then." 

"I'll go through the chimney."

"I'll block the chimney."

"Then Slenderman will get mad and tell you to unlock and unclog everything, letting me in."

"..."

"I win!" I cheer. Jack stands up, shaking his head.

"I guess so..." He grumbles.

I stand up, smiling. As I walk out the room I say, "You forgot some minor details too."

Jack just stands there, as if he's in thought. 

"Thanks again Jack."