Pool party

~your pov~
I was bored so I decided that one day we should have a pool party and invite people.
"SAM, COLBY, JAKE, COREY,  ARRON BASICALLY EVERYONE HERE CAN YALL COME DOWN STAIRS!" I yelled. They all came down and sat on the couch
"What's up?" Colby asked.
"Ok so I was thinking-" I said before I got cut off
"No." Sam said.
"Well dang." I said and laughed.
"Anyways I was thinking maybe we could have a pool party one day." I said.
"That sounds good to me." Devyn and Corey said.
"Yeah." Sam and Colby and Aaron said.
"Jake what do you think?" I said
"Wait what sorry I was spaced out." He said.
"How would you feel about having a pool party one day?" I said.
"HELL YEAH!" I said.
"Alright I'll plan and pay for everything!" I said.
"Ok." They said and left. I decided to start planing. I took a few notes. Like the theme and who to invite.
Theme- luau
People- everyone in the house, Kat, Brennen, Xpher, Mike, Scotty, etc.
food and drinks- pineapples, Hawaiian stuff 🌺
Decorations- tiki candles, leis, Hawaiian stuff 🌺
I decided to call Devyn down.
"HEY DEVYN CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND." I yelled. She came down.
"Can you look at this and see if I missed anything." I asked.
She looked over my list.
"Hawaiian stuff?" She said.
"It's hard to explain but I know what I mean." I said.
"Oh ok sounds good to me." She said.
"Ok thank you!" I said.
"No problem." She said.
"IM GOING TO BUY SOME STUFF." I said. I grabbed my keys to my Jeep and left.
I got to the store and brought some leis for around your neck and around your head, tiki candles, a table with grass at the bottom, a little banner that said aloha, and some cute fairy lights. I didn't know when we were going to have the party so I put everyone in a big group chat.

N/n🌺- when are we going to have the party
Big bro Samie 🧸- when do you want it
N/n🌺- how about next weekend
Colbs 😉- sounds good to me
Jakey wakey🤪- sounds good
Corey orey- ok
A a Ron- sure
devyn💛- that works.
-text over-
Since it was next weekend I decided to go ahead and get the food. So I got pineapples, stuff to make fruity drinks don't worry no alcohol since jake and I are underage. (A/n your 19 and he's 20). Since the store didn't have any Hawaiian food you got hamburgers and stuff. You brought everything and it was like $196.
"Dang that's a lot." I said. I paint for everything and went home.
-timeskip-
I got home and brought in the food.
"So what Hawaiian food did you get?" Jake asked since he helped me.
"Well I got pineapples and stuff to make fruity drinks and since me and you are underage there's no  alcohol. They didn't have any Hawaiian food so I got hamburgers." I said.
"Ok." Jake said. "What about decorations?"
"That's a surprise that's why I didn't bring them in." I said.
"Well dang." Jake said.
-Timeskip-
it was Thursday and we decided to have it Saturday and 4 pm. I texted everyone about it and they said they would come. I decided to work on the pool. So I hooked everything up and vacuumed it and did everything else I needed to so it would be ready for Saturday.
"Y/N!" Devyn shouted.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Let's go shopping for a bathing suit." She said.
"Ok." I said.
-Timeskip-
We got to the mall and went into several stores. Trying on different bathing suits. 
Devyn got this really pretty blue bathing suit.

It was really pretty

It was really pretty. I tried on a few but none of them really looked good on me. We went into one more store and found one that I guess looked halfway decent on me. I tried it on and when I came out Devyn was like "OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU!" She said. I agreed so I brought it.

We went home and I went up to my room

-Timeskip-
It was Saturday an hour before the party and I was PANICKING! I haven't gotten the decorations down I haven't made the drinks or the food. It was a mess. Thankfully Friday I straightened up the house. Jake came down to me running around.
"Do you need help?" He asked seeing the bags and food everywhere.
"No I got this." I said.
"Ok whatever." He said and went to the couch.
I went outside to get everything ready. I was putting up the lights when I fell thankfully I wasn't that night up but it still hurt.
"Are you ok?" Jake came to help me up.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said.
"Are you sure." He said.
"Yeah now the decorations are supposed to be a surprise so go!" I said. I got back to hanging up the fairy lights. After the fairy lights I put up the table I laid the leis on the table, I then hung up the aloha banner. I set up the tiki candles on both sides so it made like a trail to the pool. When I got everything set up I looked and it looked cute. I went inside and made the drinks I also got some regular drinks Incase. So I set the fruity drink on the table and the regular drinks in a cooler. I made some food and set the food on the table. When I was done I had about 10 minutes until everyone arrived.
"IS EVERYONE READY?" I yelled through the house.
"Yes!" They yelled.
So I went to go get ready I out on my bathing suit. Ontop of that I put on some nike shorts and one of jakes shirts I don't even know how I got it but I did and now I'm wearing it. When I was done I went downstairs to the pool and everyone was here and dang it was a lot of people.
"Is that my shirt?" Jake asked.
"Yes it is."I said
"How did you get it?" He asked.
"I don't even know." I said.
"Ok then. Anyways this looks so good." He said.
"Thank you." I said. I went back up to my room so I could take off the clothes. When I went back to the pool I saw griffin.
"GRIFF!" I yelled and ran and hugged him.
"N/N!" He hugged me back.
Griffin and I talked for a bit before he went to do something. I walked to the pool and sat down and put my feet in. Kat came and sat beside me.
"YOU LOOK AMAZING!" She said.
"Thank you, you do to." I said.
"Thanks. So Sam told me you did this all by yourself?" She asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"It looks great." Kat said.
"Thank you!" I said.
"Yeah no problem." She said. She then got in the pool. There was a lot of people.  I decided to plug my iPhone into a big speaker so there would be music. After that Jake picked me up bridal style.
"Jake what are you doing." I asked
"Just something." He said. He then put me on his shoulders. He stood up on a table.
"I don't think this is safe." I said.
"Attention everyone!" Jake yelled making everyone look at us. I saw a lot of people take pictures so I went with it and smiled.
"This girl right here this girl on my shoulders. She got everything for this pool party ready in under an hour!" Jake said.
"She deserves a round of applause."
Everyone started clapping even Jake which means he let go of my leg so I put my hands on the top of his head so I wouldn't fall off. He then got down and held me bridal style and threw me in the pool.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs. ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄʟɪғғ ʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴀʀᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs? ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.