Chapter 31

It has been a few hours since the iciclite king has stayed with you and since then the healer manages to help heal your bruises but after that they could not do anything else for you so the two healers and the king just simply waited for you to awake.

(Iciclite Female Healer): Look!

They all turn to see your head move a little, your hands starts to twitch a little and followed by a quiet groan from you as your eyes slowly start to open.

(Iciclite Male Healer): Hello there.

You look around the strange room your in and you look at the 3 iciclites with a look of confusion but you quickly recognize the iciclite king as he walks up to you.

(Iciclite King): Good to see your awake again I was worried you may of died due to your injuries.

(Y/n): My head........

(Iciclite King): Haha sorry about the head pain I had no choice but you knock you out.

(Y/n): Where I am now?

(Iciclite King): You my friend our in our healing area however due to you being well not one of us getting you recovered was quite hard for these two here so they only managed to help your bruises.

(Y/n): That's.....alright.....it's really cold though.

(Iciclite King): Yes and I fear your are going to have to handle it on your own because the clothes we have aren't really usable for you your kind unless you don't mind wearing things made from ice that is.

(Y/n): Ha....ha no I think I will just wear what I have for now.

(Iciclite King): If that is what you wish.

You spin in place to move your legs off of the the little bed they had you on and slowly place your feet onto the ice.

(Iciclite Male Header): Need any help?

(Y/n): No I'm alright thanks.

You start to walk but due to your injuries your leg quickly feels weak and it moves to the side and since your on ice you slip and fall over and hit your head.

(Y/n): AGH!

(Iciclite Male Healer): Yep you need help.

(Y/n): Yeah......ow......

The iciclite king walks over and lifts you up and helps you get steady.

(Iciclite King): Just take it easy like really easy.

You slowly move your right foot forward and thankfully when you put your foot onto the icy ground this time your foot did not give out and sure enough you were slowly walking on the icy ground.

(Y/n): Okay I think I'm good for walking.

(Iciclite King): Phew I thought we would have to carry you around for a good while.

(Y/n): Oh shut up whoever you are.

(Iciclite King): Oh yes we never got to introduce ourselves I'm am the king of the iciclite king known as winter.

The king bows at you and straighten himself up while you also bow a little.

(Y/n): Y/n and I am a low class saiyan from planet vegeta.

(Winter): Your a low class? with the level of power you have you could be confused as an elite.

(Y/n): Well your not the only one that was probably surprised by my strength however if you think my power is impressive then you have seen noting yet.