Chapter 49

Me updating everyday? Hell yeah🥰
***
Cassie Davis
The next morning, Christmas Eve
I took a nice sip of my coffee, looking out the window at the white snow on the trees. It made me smile a little because the scenery was so beautiful. Sitting across from me was Lisa and we waited for the guys to come from upstairs with our bags.

"How was your night?" Lisa asked, sipping her coffee as well.

"...good. How was yours?" I asked, almost choking on my drink.

"...good...as well." She smiled.

We both took a long sip of our coffee's looking for something to change the subject.

"Aiii babe, I got everything." Saint said from behind me. I turned around seeing him with both our suitcases. Saved by the bell.

"Damn I don't wanna leave." I pouted. "We had so much fun this weekend."

"Yeah, hopefully we could do it again." Saint mumbled, dragging his hand over his durag.

"Mmhm." Lisa agreed.

"The party was fun after all that Mickel bullshit." I spoke, taking another sip of coffee.

"For real." Lisa agreed.

"And the after party." Saint mentioned.

"After party?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah Cass, you were there." He smiled.

"With who?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well to be clear it was me, you, and my di-." He smiled, cutting him self off after seeing the look on my face.

"Oop- you set yourself up for that one Cass." Lisa commented.

I put my middle finger up at Saint, taking a sip of my coffee.

"How hard you want it?" He asked.

"Man look. We had a bet. After last night we was gone see who initiated shit first from then on. So right now you losing." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Damn. I forgot." He huffed, sucking his teeth.

"Wait so y'all really going without sex?" Lisa cackled.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I mean...y'all niggas can't keep your hands off each other." Lisa uttered.

"What do you mean?!" I exclaimed.

"Y'all are holding hands right now and I don't even think you realize it!" She laughed, pointing to our hands.

"Aw shit, she's right." Saint sighed, letting go of my hand.

"We could go a long time without doing it. Trust me. Right Saint?" I confidently asked.

"I mean..." he said, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah..."

"You don't sound so sure of yourself Saint." Lisa sighed.

"Oh I'm sure of myself." Saint spoke confidently. "That be Cassie starting shit. She be all over me."

"The lies you telllll!" I giggled, slamming my hand on the table.