Heat.ing

Jungkook slides his hand through your nape hair, gripping it dangerously good.
You gasp and he intensifies the kiss. His legs now shift position, to place his hips glued to yours as your legs cage his body.

Your hands meet his forearms gently, showing him you wanted this.

His lips leaves yours just to trace a line down on your neck, reaching your cleavage. Jungkook gently sucks on it, following his path down.

He rises your shirt, wasting no time to play once again with your nipples. However, his hand surprises you when he slides it straight inside your sleeping shorts, cupping your folds.

You bite your lower lip in order to keep yourself quiet. His middle finger slides from your dripping wet entrance to your clit, gently rubbing it.

You can feel now how much your body wanted this. You don't feel ashamed anymore, you just want so much to have him inside you.

Jungkook connects his lips to yours once again. His fingers starts to work faster over your clit. Your body starts to overheat and you just wanted to get rid of your clothes.

Jungkook kisses you naughty, biting your lower lips. You could notice your body reacts way more intense to his touch when he kisses you.

You grab his nape, gluing his face against yours when your low, almost inaudible, moaning starts to gain life with your breathlessness.

You didn't want to let Mia hear this, but just felt so good the way he was touching you. You felt like melting to his fingers.

Jungkook keep rubbing his slippery fingers against your clit, mercilessly. He too, started to get breathless, you knew, somehow, he was too horny.

He starts to rub his bulge against your thigh, which caused you to moan little louder. He groaned in pleasure and anticipation.

"Damn.. This way we'll make Mia mad..." he whispers breathless smirking devilishly.

He was dripping sex. The naughty, dirty, perverted sex.

You could feel his skin heating over yours and that caused you to fire up as well.

He kept grinding against your thigh in a needy and fast pace. You both were drenched by sweat and desire.
Just then, Jungkook speeds up his pace against your clit, your hips starts to buck up uncontrollably and erratic.

That whole ball of pleasure once denied was overflowing you and you knew your orgasm was so close. You closed your eyes and held him tightly, trying your best to keep shut.

Jungkook knew what was happening due your body spasms and just on the right time, when your orgasm hit you and your walls started to clench unstoppable, he inserted his middle and ring finger inside you, moving them back and forth while his palm kept rubbing your clit.

You arched your back roughly and bit your index finger to prevent any sound. You've never felt something so intense.

And it was just his fingers.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I KNOW ITS SHORT

But unnie is hella busy. Also didn't check the grammar hahaha

Love y'all.