26 Bad Boy Kisses

I know it's been a long time but school is crazy!! Anyway, I hope this chapter makes up for it! Sorry about the clifffy :/ DON'T THROW JARED'S PEE-WEE AT ME !!! PLEASSEE!

Okay, Enjoy!! :D

Chapter 26: 26 Bad Boy Kisses

My heart beats were loud and fast as Jared closed the door and drew us to the bed. Slowly he bent forward and laid me down on the bed. He stood above me, just staring down at me. I sat up so my face was level with his chest, and titled it back so I was looking him in the eyes.

“Are you okay?” I asked running my hands down his arms and interlocking our fingers.

He shook his head like coming out of a daze and smiled down at me. “I don’t want to sound corny but I’ve waited for this for a long time.”

That was all it took for me to pull him down on top of me and kiss him. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back. I moaned as he nibbled on my lower lip and slid his tongue between my lips, massaging mine tenderly.

I loved the way he kissed.

I ran my hands down his back thrusting my hips into his and smirked when I heard him groan. “If you want this to last, you really shouldn’t do that.” He mumbled as he kissed down my neck, biting when he got to the junction of where my neck and shoulder meet.

“Jared.” I groaned rocking myself against him as his face got lower and reached the top of my breasts. His hands went to my back and he skillfully, unclipped my bra letting the straps fall from my shoulders. Lifting himself off of me a little, he helped me sit up and then slowly slid my bra off.

I looked at him nervously as his eyes went wide. “This is much better than I thought it would be.” He admitted finally looking me in the eye. All my nerves calmed and I laughed at him before pushing him onto his back and straddling him.

Gently, he ran his hands up my sides, across my stomach and then stopped when he reached my chest. My back arched instantly as his hands cupped my breasts massaging them. “Jared.” I whispered.

I leaned forward and started kissing him again. His lips molded to mine as his hands kept massaging me. I wanted him so bad. Even though he said he only slept with Anna, I couldn’t help but think he was way better than Conner.

Jared took control and laid me on my back smirking down at me. “I want to hear you scream.” He left small open mouth kisses down my body and stopped when he reached the waistband of my jeans. Locking eyes with me, he slowly unbuttoned them and then pulled the zipper down.

I didn’t know if it was the look that he was giving me or how slow he was moving that made me so hot for him. I raised my hips off the bed as he tugged down my jeans and then threw them to the floor. Dropping his head, he kissed all the way up my leg until he reached my most sensitive part.

His fingers slipped into my panties and he looked at me one more time. “Are you positive about this Emilie?”