Raven's Song

═════════ ⁕ ◉ ⁕ ═════════

RAVEN'S SONG

"Where is the wolf, there you will find the raven

"Where is the wolf, there you will find the raven."

═════════ ⁕ ◉ ⁕ ═════════

"THE GODS WERE NOT KIND TO ME, AND IN THE END THEY GIVE YOU TO ME.  IS THIS CRUELTY ?  IF I GET TO LOVE YOU, WILL YOU DISAPPEAR LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?

  IS THIS CRUELTY ?  IF I GET TO LOVE YOU, WILL YOU DISAPPEAR LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?

"YOU'RE A WOLF AND I'M A RAVEN. WE ARE SO DIFFERENT, LOVE. BUT STILL, MY BONES CALL FOR YOU AS A SONG THAT I CAN'T STOP."

═════════ ⁕ ◉ ⁕ ═════════

Ragnar Lothbrok. The current lord of the island of Skagos, smile sarcastically whenever he heard the rumors that its inhabitants are wild and practiced cannibalism, but all was a vile lie.  The Skagosi were an educated people but very skillful in the war area, giving rise to stories about their love of spilled blood in battle. Remaining reclusive on their island and only making trade routes  through all Westeros and beyond, the island and the House Lothbrok were known in the North as an silent and reclusive unstoppable force. Their fierceness and loyalty to the Stark house was well recognized by their close associates. Ragnar loyalty to the Lord of Winterfell, made him promise that he would take care of his daughters if something happened to him in the Capital. Now with the death of his best friend and protector of the North, also Arya Stark disappeared; Ragnar step out to immediately save Sansa from the games of the Lannister.  Proposing a risky deal to Twyn Lannister, the fierce Lord will have Sansa taken beyond the North, where her new family awaits her.