032

I can only sit and listen as gunshots echo through the vents and up the halls. I swear I could've just heard Steve's voice, too.

I tug and pull at my restraints but it only causes my skin to become more tender and bruised. I can feel the flesh peeling away from it with every tug, God it burns.

There's only one thought going through my mind right now. And it's I hope to the Heaven and Hells that Bucky didn't fucking come.

There's really not much to do right now but wait. Hope that no one gets hurt in the crossfire. Hope I get out of here in one piece. Hope I get out at all.

But that's all out of my control now.

"She could be in any one of these cells!" I hear my Father's voice from mere corridors away and the sound of it makes me choke down a sob.

I begin screaming, despite the pain it takes to do so, in hopes he can hear me. I doubt it, though, Hydra isn't stupid. The room is probably sound-proofed.

I hear guns firing, I hear Dad's suit whirring as it shoots and I hear Steve's shield being hit up against steel.

All sounds too far away for me to know if I'll be okay.

I begin to tug at the metal forged around my wrists and ankles as I plead, glancing up at the cameras nestled in the corner of the room, to whoever is sadistic enough to listen.

My wrists burn and ache as I twist and turn them in the restraints, but that doesn't stop me from pulling at them with as much strength that my weakened physique will allow.

My breath hitches in my throat as I see Bucky's arm stalk past the small window and that's when I begin screaming my boyfriend's name so loud I feel like I'm about to pass out.

I can feel my face go red as tears form in my eyes, understanding he may not see me.

That was until I watch him punch vigorously at the door until it dramatically swings open.

I lurch forward in my chair in an attempt to get as close to him as I possibly can while he sprints up to me, kneeling down to my level as I sob violently into his shoulder.

I don't say anything as Bucky tugs at my binds forcefully in an attempt to get them off.

"They're magnetic or something," I sniffle, finally looking into the eyes of the man I love and have been longing for over my tiresome month deprived of him.

Bucky only nods, his eyes grazing over my face for a second as his chest heaves up and down quickly.

"This might hurt, okay?" Bucky's left hand encloses the binding that is clasped around my right wrist, his other hand making it's way to my face and I just nod.

"Do whatever you need to," I quickly respond, refusing to take my eyes off of him.

"Oh my God," Bucky breaths out before pressing his lips to mine, his right hand softly pawing at my cheek as his left hand forcefully tugs and pulls at the bind securing my right hand to the seat.

We abruptly pull away from the kiss as the bind shatters, making me jump and lift my hand, now free, to grasp at Bucky's shoulder.

"You're here," I exhale shakily, running my hand hungrily across the side of his face and threading my fingers in his hair, that has grown a considerable amount since the last time I saw him.

"Your hair's grown back," I choke out as a great, genuine smile takes over my features and tears streak down my cheeks.

"Just a little bit," Bucky's eyes stay boring into mine as he attempts to shatter the other bind.