NIGHTMARES She's Gone

Warning: This chapter is sad and has a little bit of violence. Rated pg-13. Ages 13 and up. If you have mental illness then do not continue this story. Most people are doing PG-13 Ducktales stories so I figured I'd give it a go. Enjoy.

MEANWHILE WITH WEBBY!

Webby was still sleeping it was still the afternoon and it was still sunny. The sun was seeping through her half opened curtains give a nice, warm, cozy feeling as she was still curled up in her blankets peacefully sleeping. Even though she was asleep she could still feel the nice cozy feeling of the sun. She finally felt at peace with actual good sleep. She was even dreaming about being on the relaxing beach just laying under the sun. Everything was perfect. Until.......

                  Beginning Of Nightmare
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was sunny on the beach with the nice warm sun on Webby's body, she was wearing her favourite swimming suit, the purple one with the red stars and a gold strap with a bow on it. Beakly got it for her birthday, even though it was February and she had been longing for Summer to hurry up so she can swim in it but she hasn't been able to do it due to her depressed state. She was just laying there relaxing and listening to the birds chirping and some kids playing. That's when she heard someone whispering into her ear.

?????? : "Open your eyes."

Something about that voice didn't settle well with Webby. It also sounded like a familiar voice, a voice she knew all to well.

????? : "Open your eyes." The voice grew lower and a little bit contorted.

Webby could no longer hear the tropical noises of the beach but instead she heard screams.....just screams....screams of agony and pain........ screams of sadness and regret..........screams of fear and deception...just screams, only screams. Then she heard that voice again.

??????? : "Open your eyes and fulfill your destiny!!"

Webby still didn't open her eyes knowing full well who was talking to her. The voice got louder being filled with annoyance and impatience for Webby.

?????? : "Open Your eyes and the answers you seek will be found."

Webby stayed strong with her eyes shut tight knowing that the person talking to her didn't have a tendency for helping others and just lying. In fact Webby knew this person was a cold hearted killer!! That she knew all to well. Webby was able to stay strong for about ten minutes of this person's taunting and pushing her. That was until she heard the words that stirred her soul right up.

?????? : "You can save her."

With that Webby woke up in a shadow cortex staring right into the eyes of the Shadow psycho Queen herself, the one that killed her own niece, MAGICA DESPELL.

Webby was trapped in the cortex for now, she was limited of movement she could speak but it was hard to do so and it was har for her to breath. Obviously this wasn't the first time she's done this. Was this the stuff Lena had to go through during her time on this earth? Or wherever Magica took her.

Webby started to tear up.

Webby: *Is this what Lena had to go through?*

Magica: "Yes., well part of it."

Webby was totally shook at that response, she thought that she was thinking out loud or something.

Webby: "Was I thinking out loud?"

Magica: "Ugh, its amazing how dumb you mortals are! I can read minds dummy."

Webby: "Where's Lena?"