二十五

25 - it's okay, we're here

"Have you calmed down?"

The Insect Pillar settled down beside the sweating Blossom Pillar, rubbing the back of her friend softly and gently, as if afraid to break something fragile, as if afraid to accidentally pluck an already fragile flower. Her face and voice laced with genuine worry, her eyebrows furrowed deeply. "The medicine should work by now."

Giving her friend a closed-eye smile, she tried to speak with the most convinced way, to fail miserably. Her words came out as stuttering.

"Y- yeah, I should be okay now, Shin-chan. Thank you as always."

Shinobu frowned upon her answer, not believing her for one bit. Her eyes once again observed her friend, who, clearly trembling as of now. Her eyebrows knitted together even further and further. She turned her attention to the yellow head boy, who have a concerned look on his face.

"Agatsuma-kun, can you please explain what triggered her panic attack?"

Zenitsu looked to his other superior, his face now plastered with confusion.

"A- Ah... I don't know... I'm really sorry, I- I asked her, why she don't confess her feelings to Tomioka-san. I'm really sorry! I'm crossing my boundaries here!"

The breath of lightning user bowed down, so low, until his forehead touched to floor. He trembled slightly, afraid as to what is to come.

Shinobu eyes him sharply, a sigh emerged from her throat.

"Raise your head, Agatsuma-kun."

Slowly, the said boy raise his head, peeking slightly to his superior.

The Pillar smiled warmly at him as she reached her hand out to his still bowing body, holding one of his cheek tenderly.

"It's okay, Agatsuma-kun. I know you're worried for Chihiro. Really, I can't thank you enough."

The boy widened his eyes slightly, his cheeks slowly reddened, flared crimson as he turned his head down, staring at the floor, embarassed.

"Thank you, for believing in her."

He raised his head, cheeks still slightly red, as a smile crept of to his face. "It's... only natural. I know, Sakurajima-san is human, and she's so kind. Same as you, Shinobu-san."

Shinobu smiled back at him, holding Chihiro close to her, hugging her. The Blossom Pillar's trembling has reduced greatly.

After awhile, the pink haired woman slowly regained her breath, able to breathe in a normal pace again. Her body finally calmed down.

"Now, have you really calmed down?" Shinibu once again asked, emphasizing the 'really' on her sentence.

Straightening herself, she took a deep breath, before looking at her friend's direction. "Yes, I have."

Completely certain with her condition, the Insect Pillar nodded, turning her attention to the boy once again.

"Chihiro."