Chapter twenty two: The end

No one's POV

"That wasn't a dream." Chaeyoung threw her phone against the wall shattering it into pieces.

"What the hell?" y/n stood up to go beside her trying to calm down the cub.

"It wasn't a dream. Irene got to them."

~~

"Shit!" Nayeon shouted in pain feeling drained of energy. she got shot in the knee making this hard for her. she can't even cover it because her hands were tied to her back.

"You're lucky i didn't aim for the head."

Jihyo tried to get out of the ropes but it was tied to tightly. jihyo started to panic and negative thoughts coming in her head.

'what if she won't survive this?'

'I can't lose her'

'I'm not going to watch my family be murdered.'

"Nayeon!" Sana who was shaking on the chair desperately wanting to help her friend. jihyo looked down in guilt and pain in her heart.

"She's at the house where You and y/n grew up in... let me go so i can help nayeon." jihyo said that earned a glare from wendy.

"You bitch!" wendy shouted and started to shout more words to the leader.

"How do i know you're not lying?" irene asked. jihyo looked at her shot up friend that made her tear up.

"I'm not going to watch my sister bleed to death. Please let me go and we won't bother you anymore." jihyo felt her wrist be free. she didn't take a second to see who untied her because she rushed to her friends' aid.

"You're okay." jihyo took of her jacket and ripped off the sleeve wrapping it around nayeon's knee trying to stop the bleeding.

"Why... would you tell them...?" nayeon tried to catch her breath and jihyo just smiled sadly at her before releasing nayeon's hands to be free.

She then untied the peroson close to her which was Lisa. "Untie them i'm handle nayeon unnie." she said in korean which made momo nod and do what she was told.

"You aren't dying today nayeon." jihyo treated her other wounds cleaning the blood off.

"I'm not planning to ji..." nayeon has her eyes closed resting. jihyo would look at her chest to check if it was still moving up and down in a rythm.

"Rest. when you wake up the pain is gone." jihyo gave her right hand a squeeze of assurance.

Nayeon was breathing steadily as she laid down on the torn up couch. everyone was now free and irene, seulgi, yeri and wendy took off. irene won't leave without wendy.

"Chaeyoung..." mina remembered that two of twice isn't here.

"Call her before irene gets to them." jihyo said in which case momo picked her phone up and dialed chaeyoung hoping she'll answer.

(Momo are you okay?! where's jihyo? jeongyeon? How about san-)

"We're fine chae... we're fine."

(Thank god...)

"Listen to me carefully chaeyoung and please please please follow what i say."

The other line went silent and chaeyoung cleared her throat.

(Okay unnie.)

~~

"How about y/n? What will she do when she finds out that we left?!" dahyun whispered trying not to freak out but she failed the moment she heard chaeyoung and momo talking about moving back to seoul.