First Muster: Chapter 21

***

***

Jimin nods in approval and lets her do what she wants. Her hand wraps around his hard cock and before he could ravel at the feeling, he felt her warm mouth around him making him hiss. Yeora looked up at him searchimg for his expression and she knew he wanted more.

She started taking his length all the way in, bobbing her head and Jimin groans in approval. He started reaching for her breast and massaging them in response. Yeora is already turned on and the way Jimin touches her gives her courage to do more.

He tongue freely glides on his length and she sucks him hard, his shaft touches her throat making Jimin's hips buckle and thrust deep in her mouth.

"Fuck Yeora," he mewls making Yeora go deeper and faster.

More profanities escape Jimin's mouth and he knew he
nearing so he pulled Yeora up to his face and crash his lips against hers.

"Your mouth fucks so good love," he praised wiping of the saliva from the corner of her mouth.

She just smiles at him and batted her lashes. Jimin's hands rioped the robe off of her body making her squeak in surprise.

"I want to see your body," he growls deep making Yeora shudder.

Her skin is still as flawless and supple making his hands greedily touch her everywhere. Her hair perfectly frames her body down to hips. Jimin"s hands perfectly fits in them and he lifts her up without effort.

"Ready?" he asled Yeora.

"Yes your majesty," she breatged and held her breath.

The king lowered her slowly in his length, filling her up in by inch. Yeora throws her head back and moans at how he feels.

"Aaahhh shit," Jimin shuts his eyes and inhales deeply.

Yeora looked back down on hum and he has his hands already rested on her thighs.

"Now ride me love. Show me how you've missed me," he urged Yeora.

Her heart stammers at the king's demands and she moves her hips intinctively. He hits deeper this way and he can feel all of her. Jimin's hands dug deeper into her thighs as she rides him. Her breasts bouncing up and down and Jimin grasp them with no hesitation.

"J-Jimin," Yeora moans out his name.

"Say my name Yeora," he found that very pleasimg to his ears.

Yeora's movements becomes sloppier as she slowly reaches her climax, Jimin is nearing too. He can feel her hips buckle amd tightens around him as she comes hard. Jimin hold her hips tight and bouces her fast and hard prolonging her orgasm. Yeora held unto his arm for support. Jimin came just as hard and slightky convulses as he releases everything in her.

"Yeora fuck Yeora," he rasps.

Some of his seeds are in between their groins. They pant breathless and Jimin lifts her gently. Kissing her lips and forehead in content. He then laid her on top of his body and pulls his sheets to cover both their bodies. He then wraps his arms around her smiled.