They Break you out of Jail

They break you out of jail after a bar fight and you are beaten up pretty bad.

Arthur-

As soon as Arthur heard that you were in jail for being involved in a bar fight, he cursed to himself and mounted his horse, riding into the town you were being held in. You didn't normally get into trouble for silly things like this but it wasn't the first time. Arthur couldn't be mad at you though, you had got him out of some stupidity induced trouble before. He blew up the wall of your cell, waiting for you to climb out of the destroyed wall. As soon as he saw you he took your hand in his and pulled you away from the building, not wanting to cause more chaos in the town since you were already both wanted for blowing up the damn jail. He mounted his horse and pulled you up onto the back of it. You wrapped your arms around his waist as you hurried away from the town, avoiding flying bullets and escaping the pursuing lawmen. Once you got back to the camp, Arthur lifted you down from the horse and took your face in his hands. He frowned at your bruised face, asking you what even happened. You explained everything to him as he tended to your injuries, apologising whenever you winced. Arthur was just glad to have you back safely, once you got him to stop worrying about you, he wrapped his arms around you and held you against his chest.

Dutch-

You knew that Dutch was going to come and get you, you had expected him to blow a hole in the wall but he never fails to surprise you. You knew that Dutch had made up characters and stories for some of the gang members. Like that time he got Arthur out of jail by claiming that he was his cousin, but you didn't know that he had a character for you. When he camp into the jail with an angry look on his face, you only watched curiously. When he saw you, he walked straight up to your cell, pointing at you and shouting at you. You just watched with wide eyes as the sheriff hurried over, asking what was happening. Dutch turned to him and gave him this whole story about how he was responsible for you and that he needed to take you home right this second. The sheriff soon let you out, leaving you to Dutch's mercy. As soon as you were out of the jail, Dutch turned to you and smiled, you just rolled your eyes and walked over to his horse. Dutch stopped you from mounting the horse and pulled you into his chest, kissing the top of you head before taking you back to the camp. While he tended to your injuries, he interrogated you about what happened and lectured you about being more careful. He just wanted you to stay safe.

Micah-

When the gang heard that you had been arrested and thrown in jail for a bar fight, they sent Micah to collect you. You were just as bad as him sometimes. Of course, Micah was happy to be the one tasked with freeing you. Unfortunately this man wasn't subtle about anything. He used dynamite to blow up the wall of your cell, handed you a gun, and started a shoot out with pretty much the whole town. Basically, it was Strawberry all over again. When he first saw how battered and bruised you were, he was a little caught off guard. He knew you had been in a fight but that was ridiculous, however he was a little impressed by your recklessness. You were learning  from the best. He would tease you a little bit about getting into a fight and getting so beaten up during it, saying that he was supposed to be the 'bad' one out of the two of you. After shooting down most of the law enforcement and fleeing the town, Micah decided that you had earned a strong drink. He would also tend to any particularly bad injuries, while trying to seem as neutral as possible. The truth is, he was worried about you.

Charles-

Charles was actually a little confused when he heard you were in jail for a bar fight, that just didn't sound like you. He just didn't know why you would have gotten into a bar fight but he figured that you were either just caught up in it or had a good reason to have been in a fight. So he told Dutch that he would go and get you out and bring you back to the camp. Once he got you out of the jail cell and got you out of the town, he asked you to explain the story behind the bar fight. Once you got back to the camp, he sat you down and began to tend to your injuries and you let him without argument. If there was anyone you wanted to tend to any form of injury it is Charles, and everyone should agree with you. Charles is a veteran survivalist and knew every trick there was to heal your injuries as quickly as possible. Normally you would just wait for your bruises to fade but they were gone twice as fast when you let Charles work his magic, you were really lucky to have him by your side. Afterwards he would just tell you to be more carefully next time, kissing the top of your head, but you just smiled up at him and promised him that it wouldn't happen again.