Episode 10 Kratos VS Spawn

My tenth chapter for episode 10

Kratos belongs to Sony.

Spawn belong to Image Comics.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Jack threads and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

RWBY is now preparing for the tenth episode for tonight. Weiss gathered more chocolate and candy as they prepare Episode 10. Yang feels excited and pumped to see a more violent and epic fight in proportions to the others. Blake has some interest in what these two violent looking killers will bring to the fight. Weiss is in what their origins might be (she has a feeling they're aren't pretty). Ruby has a feeling these two are gonna bring awesome weapons that will turn her into chibi Ruby again. They will wrap up when this episode is over and will go to bed because it's 8:45 PM.

Jackthreads has been mentioned. Weiss did show slight interest since it shows cloths fashion for guys.

(*cue Invader — Jim Johnston*)

As the intro begun, RWBY sees the two figures standing as badasses amongst the hellish backgrounds they stand upon. They are awed by their appearances and even their outfits are badass to look at.

Wiz: Of all the warriors who entered this arena, none could compete with these two titans of Death.

Yang is smirking.

Wiz: Kratos, the Ghost of Sparta who single handedly annihilated Olympus...

The girls shivered at the nickname.

Boomstick...and Spawn, who managed to dethrone both Satan and God.

They shivered even harder. A being defeated two powerful deities? that's chilling.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first contestant is a tall, muscular man appearing in his late 30's. At first he's wearing elaborate armor, but now, he's officially wearing a leather loincloth with eye catching patterns, chains wrapped around his forearms, and and some kind of golden looking armlet on his right shoulder that also reaches to his forearm. He's bald and the only hair he appears to have is a (sexy) goatee on his chin. Other features he has is that he has a scar on his on his right eye and a larger one on his stomach (Weiss flinched at the scar on his eye which reminds her of her own). The most eye catching feature besides his grayish white skin is his epic looking red, archetype tattoo that snakes up his left torso, around his arm and over his left eye.

Kratos

(cue Kratos' theme song)

Wiz: Kratos is a demigod, raised among the spartans as their greatest warrior, until one day, his people were threatened to be overrun. It was then he struck a deal with Ares, the God of War.

Ares here looks different from episode 3. Ares from the last episode before was wearing Blue armor and a helmet but this one is wearing reddish brown and his hair is glowing similar to that of Yang's own hair when her semblance is activated. Blake deduces those two are likely from different franchises since God of War is a videogame based franchise and Wonder Woman is from a comic book to prevent confusion amongst her friends.

"I love the flaming beard." Yang commented.

Wiz: Ares would give him the strength to protect his people; in return, Kratos would serve as Ares' champion warrior.