Episode 12 Vegeta VS Shadow

My twelth for episode 12

Vegeta belongs to Funimation.

Shadow the Hedgehog belong to Sega.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

Note: I deeply apologize for the delay. I had college things and family time. I will make new chapters soon. Enjoy the story

Once again, when Ruby hits play, Audible Book is mentioned again. They are starting to get annoyed of that certain site but Blake shows interest that Audio book is about books online.

They see a group of characters, two of which are Kratos and Spawn they already have seen. They see a mysterious figure with his back turned and scars on his face. they also see a man wielding two pistols and his shirt has an intimidating skull on it.

(*Cues "Invader — Jim Johnston"*)

Wiz: Antiheroes. Walking the mysterious gray line between good and evil.

Boomstick: They do what they want, however they want, when they want.

RWBY knows that antiheroes are the neutral breed of characters. The kind of characters who take no sides and do their own bidding that suits them. Blake isn't sure if Adam is evil or an anti-hero.

Wiz: Vegeta, Prince of the Saiyans and rival to Goku.

Boomstick: And Shadow, the Ultimate Life Form and rival to Sonic.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first contestant is a man with spiky black hair, thick eyebrows and a cocky smirk on his face. He's wearing a skin tight blue suit with white boots and white gloves that reach past his forearms. He's also wearing some kind of armor that covers his upper torso. Other depictions show him wearing other kinds of outfits, including civilians clothing. He's standing in a boxing stance as if he's ready to knock you on your ass.

Vegeta

(vue Vegeta's Theme from Dragon Ball Z)

Wiz: Born a prince to a warrior-like Saiyan race, Vegeta's people were slaughtered by an evil tyrant named Frieza, who molded Vegeta into a deadly, ruthless killer.

The huntresses, especially Weiss, felt shock and sorrow towards the prince being dethroned and turned into a servant to this evil alien looking tyrant they already begin to hate.

BACKGROUND

Height: 5'3" (as Tall as Weiss)

Weight: 123 lbs.

Saiyan Prince (compared to Weiss as the heiress to her company)

Elite Warrior Class

Trained in Martial Arts

Current Leader of the Z-Fighters

Wiz: Overtime, however, Frieza's iron grip over him led Vegeta to rebel, ushering Frieza's final defeat with the help of fellow Saiyan Goku. After struggling with adapting to life on Earth, Vegeta eventually became one of the planet's strongest defenders.

RWBY, especially Blake and Weiss, smiled how Vegeta turned a new leaf, defending the Earth like it's his own home and deciding to defy his former master, symbolizing he's no longer in control. They also wonder who this "Goku" is when they noticed him momentarily.