Episode 13 Mario VS Sonic

My twelth for episode 12

Mario belongs to Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog belong to Sega.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Netflix and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

Note: In case you're all wondering about how fast RWBY characters move compared to Sonic's speed, I'm gonna debunk the mach 40 speed calculation RWBY fans have tried to confirm (which I also would say there's no solid evidence to ME that they SHOULD of COULD move that fast as well as how ridiculous it sounds moving at mach 40) and I'm gonna say hunters and huntresses can can only reach mach 1 when using ALL their aura and effort, meaning they aren't even capable of reaching that speed under normal circumstances (Ruby is still faster than any hunter or huntress).

Ruby puts hits play and the next episode begins to play after the mention of Netflix

The first thing they notice are two combatants in colors of mostly red, white and blue. One is a human and the other is a hedgehog. Both are locked in combat with determined and hateful looks on their faces as they trade punches to gain the upper hand to victory. RWBY can feel the hype just by looking at these two, almost as if they are arch-rivals and wanting to end it for good. Even Wiz and Boomstick describing the intro makes it even more hyped.

(*Cues Invader — Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Their rivalry is legendary and their fame unmatched. After battling for over two decades, this epic duel will finally meet a decisive end.

Two decades. The girls can tell these two famous characters have been at it for that long in the video game industry; fighting to be the dominant character in the gaming franchise. Now a fight can settle this once and for all.

Boomstick: I've been waiting for this forever!

"I can't wait to see this!" Ruby shouted.

Wiz: Mario, the whimsical Italian plumber...

Boomstick...and Sonic, the hyperactive hedgehog.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first contestant they see jumps out of a green tube and they gaze upon him. He's a short chubby man with blue eyes, brown hair and a thick, bushy mustache that looks well groomed. He's wearing a red shirt, blue overalls with two yellow buttons, brown shoes, white gloves and an eye catching red cap with a white circle that has a visible red capitalized M in the middle. Ruby likes his mustache.

Mario

(*Cues Buoy Based Galaxy — Super Mario Galaxy*)

Wiz: Mario is one of the star children and possesses many special abilities with the intent of protecting his home, the Mushroom Kingdom.

The girls, especially Ruby, were smiling of hearing Mario being a determined hero and having the duty to protect his home just like the hunters and huntresses protecting Remnant. Ruby can even see him as a fairy tale hero in the books Yang used to read her.

Wiz: Even as a baby, he was obviously destined for greatness.

"awww." RWBY all said

They see Mario as a baby and surrounded by Yoshis including the familiar green one.