(1)

I hate you

Kenzie's pov

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. This place gives me the creeps." Skylar whispered next to me as we walked around the abandoned hospital. I continue to walk forward recording what's ahead of me. I flip my camera around and stop walking.

"Okay okay so this place is seriously creepy we've been here for a little bit and have been hearing a lot of noises. We aren't sure if it's security or if it's something else. But we are going to explore one last little area then dip." I said looking over at Skylar.

"We can dip now." She says shrugging her shoulders, in hopes of me saying yes. I turn the camera back towards the hallway we were walking in.

"So that's a no on the dipping now." She sighs behind me. "Please Kenz I don't lik-" I slap my hand over her mouth.

"Shhhh. You hear that." I flip the camera towards me again. "Footsteps. Let's go now." We take off running towards the door we came in. "Go Sky Go." I whisper yell.

We turn the corner and keep running dodging the panels hanging from the ceiling. We get to the entrance where we came in and Skylar crawled through the opening first. I passed her the camera and crawled through and we ran to the closest house.

"Holy shit what was that? Was that people?" Skylar asks out of breath. "Were we being chased out?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure. Are you okay?" I ask her taking the camera from her to set it up somewhere so we can talk.

"Yes I'm good." She says crossing her arms and putting them on my shoulder.

"Okay guys so I don't know what we got on camera or what we got on the GoPro. But I hope we caught the footsteps because they weren't far from us and they sounded like they were getting closer to us." I say looking at Skylar who looks dead.

"We didn't get caught which is always a bonus to whatever we get." Skylar smiles.

"Okay so recap. We were in there for awhile and heard a hell of a lot of noises and we aren't quite sure what they were. Honestly the 'footsteps' we hear could have been an animal or something." I says shrugging.

"Or a murderer trying to kill us. Or a ghost wanting to possess you." She says in a high pitch voice.

"Wait why just me?" I say laughing at how scared she was.

"Because you are the crazy bitch who made me go in there, and I'm innocent. I didn't willingly walk in there." She shrugs and then walks back looking out the door.

"Anyways. So when we were running I heard a voice start talking from behind us. I'm not sure if my mic picked it up because of the wind when we were running. But there were other people in there it sounded like. We are okay but now we just have to get to the car without security seeing us or tailing us." I smile and stick my thumbs up to the camera. "Here we go."

I pick my camera up and walk over to Skylar and stand with her in the door way, looking around outside.

"Let's get to the fence and then just jump it." I said pointing towards the black line on the horizon.

"Um jump like two feet off the ground in skinny jeans?" She looks at her legs and then the camera. "and with that.?"

"Okay okay. Let's go. We will find a way." We take off running and jump from house to house making it closer and closer to the fence.

I pick the camera up over the side of the fence and see a red car parked a little bit behind us and a white car parked between us and the red one.

"Okay we got to find a different way. Put sweatshirts on and change the SD card out. Also switch to the GoPro just incase they are security and they see us carrying this big camera we don't look suspicious."

We switch everything and hop the fence farther away and start to walk towards our car.

"We are so gonna get asked why we left our car here." Skylar says as she grabs my keys from my pocket.

"We are okay let's just go and get in the car." I grab my phone and start to act like I'm on a phone call so if people are in the cars they don't try and talk to us. Luckily no one was in the red car but we are coming up to the white car now.

"Someone in there." Skylar whispers.

"Yeah babe we are heading the car now. Yes. Thank you for putting gas in it. Are you sure there's enough to get us home." I start to say when we are close to the white car.

There are two guys starring at us from inside the car. I could feel there eyes watch us walk all the way to the car.

As soon as we get in Skylar takes off. I pull the camera out and film a quick goodbye and tell them if they get to 60,000 likes we would come back.

"Shit. I hate you." Skylar says after driving for a long time back to the hotel.