50

Your POV

"A field trip?" I asked as Areum nodded with wide eyes, "Can we go mommy?" Actually this field trip is for the kids along with their parents, like a kid and parents bonding time.

"I'll go Areum, don't worry." I smiled while patting her head gently, "But, what about daddy? Can he join too?" the girl asked hopefully. I know how busy the man is and actually I want him to join in as well but knowing Namjoon he will never agree to go to a kindergarten field trip especially with other parents. "Daddy is very busy baby, but don't worry mommy will come with you okay?" I said trying to smother her with sweet words instead but I could see the disappointment look on her face already.

"Okay."

~~~

"Absolutely not." Namjoon said while turning his head to my direction, "I know that you'll say no but at least try to think about it. I mean it'll be fun, think of it as a vaca-"

I didn't even get to finish my word when Namjoon cut me off. "It's a no Y/N, I have a multi billion company and a gang to run. I can't just simply take a day off for a little field trip. You go instead." He doesn't noticed how his words seemed a bit harsh but this is Namjoom we're talking about.

"Okay, sorry." I mumbled while walking towards the bed and slipped myself in the covers. I could hear him sighing along with shuffling sounds behind me, I could feel the bed dip and his warm arms hugging, pulling me to his chest. "I'm sorry if that comes out very harsh love but I'm very busy with work, I know how much Areum wants me to come along but she won't have to worry since you're going as well." He muttered while giving my shoulder a kiss.

"It's okay, I was actually we could go together but I understand you're busy." I sighed while making circular patterns with my thumb on the top of his hand.

~~~

It was the day of the field trip, Jungkook dropped both of us off at the school with the other parents and their kids. I noticed that every kid have both of their parents joining as well, I held Areum's hand in mine and noticed how she was looking at the others as well.

"This is your first field trip Areum aren't you excited?" I crouched down with a smile trying to cheer her up, "I am mommy, I just wish daddy can join us." She said, I held both of her hand in mine while saying, "I wish daddy can join us too but he's busy with work, mommy will try her best to make this trip fun for you okay?" Areum nodded before finally smiling as I pulled our luggage over to greet the rest of the parents.

"Areum!" Yera jogged towards Areum who immediately let go of my hand to greet the young girl, I bowed at Yera's parents who greeted me. "Oh, your husband isn't joining us?" Haneul asked as I just smiled and shook my head, "He's a very busy man." I said and just waited for the teachers to tell us the plan for today.

"Thank you so much for joining this field trip together dear parents, now as we all know this is going to be the first trip with us today. We are going to a family camping site and do a lot of activities there, any questions?" the teacher began, I just stood there and listened to the instructions before we started to board on the bus that will be taking us to the camp site.

"You sure you don't want to go to the toilet Areum? This is a long bus trip, we'll be in there for three hours." I said to the girl who nodded, "Yes mommy, I'm sure." Areum said as I ruffled her hair lightly, after loading up our bags we finally got inside the bus and choose to sit at the very back where the place is a bit more wide. I made Areum sit next to the window so she can look through the view. During the whole ride it was filled with laughters and the kids singing nursery rhymes.

I took a picture of Areum before sending it to Namjoon, he didn't immediately read it since he told me this morning that he's going to be in a long meeting. An hour later we stopped at a resting stop for toilet break and to buy snacks, "This one mommy!" Areum held up the ice cream shaped fish waffle to me, "Put it in the basket." I said as Areum began to fill up the basket with snacks, I paid using Namjoon's card since he gave me one. Even Areum has one too but I hold it for her.

"Okay get on the bus again!" the teacher said. We finally arrived at the camping site and it was very nice, "We'll let you guys set up the tent and rest up, after that meet us at the cafeteria for dinner." I found myself standing in front of the tent with Areum next to me. "Are we going to sleep here mommy?" Areum asked, I don't know how to set up a tent and this is my first time going on a camping trip too. Yes Areum, sit down and play with mommy's phone while I try to sort this out." I said as Areum sat at the corner on a mat I laid down for her to sit down as she played with my phone.

"I'm sure this one goes here." I mumbled while holding up the parts confusingly. "Or is this supposed to be here?" I already feel like giving up before someone took the metal part from me as I looked up and gasped out in shock.

"N-Namjoon what are you doing here?" I asked as he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and began to work on the tent. "I felt lonely at home so I took a few days off to spend my time with you and Areum." he said casually before looking at me and leaned down to kiss my nose.

"Daddy?"

Areum stood behind us in confusion before breaking into a smile, "Daddy you're here!" Namjoon smiled and hugged her, "Put away mommy's phone and help daddy with the tent." Areum nodded excitedly and literally threw my phone back to me luckily I caught it. I watched in awe as Namjoon explained Areum on each part of the tent and where it goes.

We might actually enjoy this class trip after all.

***
I'm sorry this took too long, a lot of thing happened to me the past month and forgot to update so... here it is lol