╟ Chapter 170: Through the Looking-Glass ╢

Katakuri took the time to bring your back to your attributed bedroom before he was called for an important meeting with his mother. Even though he looked like he softened around you, he wasn't foolish enough to leave you on your own without someone watching over you. A random soldier who was simply wandering around found himself in front of your door, guarding it until further instructions.

You were bored. No books to indulge yourself with or simply sleep on. Back and forth, you moved from one spot in the room to another. With a groan, you flopped on the bed face first. There was nothing you could do, completely trapped in here. That is, until you heard someone knocking at your door. You raised a single brow, a bit confused since the sound resonated weirdly.

"(y/n)-sama! Over here!"

"(y/n)!!"

Good, now you were hearing voices too. They sounded similar to Carrot and Chopper's. Another knock, and this time it came from your vanity. Glaring in this direction, a scream nearly left your lips when you saw a bunch of people inside the mirror, tapping the glass repeatedly to gain your attention.

"WHAT THE REALM OF HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" you shouted, eyeballing your comrades who were waving at you, smiling dumbly.

"(y/n)! I'm so glad we finally found you!" Chopper yelled.

"Quick! Come inside!" Nami enriched next.

"H-How?!"

"You can walk through the mirror! Just trust us!"

However, before you did so, you made your way toward your bedroom door. You took a look outside, searching for the man who guarded it. You sweatdropped when your eyes fell on him, currently sleeping on the floor and snoring loudly. Returning inside, you carefully approached the mirror where your comrades were waiting for you.

Slowly, your hand touched the cold surface, and you were beyond surprised to see the limb passing through the glass as if there was nothing here in the first place. You stumbled inside this other dimension and world filled with more mirrors, the whole structure bending weirdly with red, purple checkered walls and floor.

"This place is so strange..." you said, and blinked when you caught sight of Jimbei standing inside a cart. "Sushi-kun?!"

"S-Still with this name?..." the fishman sweated while you gaped at him.

"Seriously, did I miss something huge?! What's going on here?!"

"We could ask you the same" the others replied at the same time.