Episode 17 Starscream VS Rainbow Dash

My seventeenth for episode 17

Both Starscream and Rainbow Dash belong to Hasbro

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Note: Just to let you know, I'm using the remastered version of this episode.

Rwby hits the play button, surprisingly, there is no sponsors and they see the Screwattack logo; which showed a quite an impressive display.

(*Cues Invader — Jim Johnston*)

What they see are many kinds of dolls and action figures made for children. Weiss used to have a collection of many kinds of dolls when she was younger but she sold them to other children when she no longer needed then. She still has a few she brought along with her to Beacon.

Wiz: Television has been used to market toys to boys and girls for generations; ranging from G.I Joe to Barbie to Transformers to My Little Pony.

"This will get interesting" Blake said but she wasn't really sure.

Boomstick: *Groaning* Are we really doing this?

"Boomstick doesn't really sound excited about this." Ruby informed. Weiss also nodded.

Wiz: Yes. Yes we are.

They saw an awesome picture of a jet battling a flying blue pegasus with a rainbow colored mane. That image was breathtaking.

Boomstick: Alright, well, Starscream from the first generation Decepticons...

Wiz:... And Rainbow Dash of the G4 Pegasus Ponies.

"Wait, what?" The girls all said at the same time. Weiss quickly responded. "A little pony is gonna fight a robot." she said in complete disbelief. Compared to Yoshi vs Riptor, this is even more bizarre and somewhat unfitting.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first contestant is a massive humanoid robot that appears tall enough to tower over a human. His metallic body is painted in colors of red, white, blue and purple; most of his torso is red, his forearms and hands are blue, his legs are mostly white with blue streaks and his head is pruplish with blood red optics that are his eyes. They easily notice he has metallic, white wings with red a red streak on his back and a long tube like nozzle each attached to his arms. When he transforms, he looks like a jet but unlike any on Remnant. Ruby is shaking in excitement while Yang has a love to vehicles especially one armed to the teeth.

Starscream

BACKGROUND

Height: Approx. 20'

Decepticon Seeker

Air Commander

Graduate of the Cybertron War Academy (seems even robots have combat schools)

Nicknamed "Silver Snake"

Wiz: Starscream is the air commander of the Decepticon battlefleet.

They actually found him quite a unique character, commanding a fleet.

Boomstick: He constantly seeks power and often attempts usurp Megatron's leadership of the Decepticons… with little success.