Episode 18 Master Chief VS Doomguy

My eighteenth for episode 18

Master Chief belongs to Microsoft

Doomguy belongs to id Software

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Warning: A certain certain suggestive theme. It is based off a blooper from this episode.

Ruby hits play as she is filled with excitement at seeing the teasers showing two men in armor with tons of weaponry. Squarespace has been mentioned and the show begins.

(*Cues Invader — Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: When the aliens invade a thousand years from now and our hyper, advanced technology isn't enough, our last hope will inevitably be placed in the hands of the lone, space marine.

RWBY is gonna enjoy this one.

Boomstick: Like the super soldier, Master Chief...

Wiz: ...And Doomguy, the bane of Hell itself.

Ruby is really excited.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skill to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first contestant is what they see before them, emerging from some kind of sleeping chamber, is a man in some kind of advanced looking armor that's colored darkish green to greenish-brown and a helmet with a yellow visor with hexagonal patterns on it.

Master Chief.

Wiz: At the young age of 6, John-117 was abducted by the UNSC to be part of the Spartan-II Program.

Boomstick: The worst daycare ever.

RWBY now had to see another sad origins story. They felt sympathy to John as he was taken away and will never see his family again. He looks scared and miserable living all the other kids in the program.

SPARTAN-II AUGMENTATIONS

15x Stronger Skeleton

Muscle Increase

300% Increased Reflexes

Better Eyesight & Perception

Boosted Tissue Growth

Lactase Recovery Decrease

Heightened Memory, Intelligence, & Creativity

Wiz: At fourteen, he underwent the program's augmentations procedures, dramatically increasing his strength, speed, vision, intelligence, and reflexes.

RWBY was really impressed that they augmented him to superhuman levels both physically and mentally. The procedures look painful.

"He must have really been through a lot." said Blake.

Boomstick: When he was done, his bones were nearly indestructible, and he could beat up and kill way more experienced marines. AT FOURTEEN! Man, that's one harsh puberty.

RWBY jaw dropped at seeing John, a year younger than Ruby, beating the crap out of other adult marines. This kid is one big badass.

"A fourteen year old boy who beats the crap out of experienced marines... I like him." Yang purred. RWB starred at Yang with a shocked look on their faces.