Bonus Episode: Q&A 2

My episode for Q&A 2

Wizard and Boomstick belong to Ben and Chad

The people who made the questions belong to them

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Note (Please Read this): Because some people requested this, so I did so. And I also want RWBY to get a good look at Wiz and Boomstick's appearance to know them better. And yes, SOMEDAY they will meet these two guys…. maybe. I will also someday add the episode where Takahata101 made that funny rant about Ben's dumb face and debate. If you don't want to read the Q&A, you don't have to.

Special Note: And another thing, Yes, it's taking longer to release the chapters because I have college and other important things to do at home. Even writers have other things to do too, you know. Heck, I bet It will take WEEKS to finish Goku vs Superman. So please, be patient when I'm working. Enjoy the Q&A's 2.

Before Ruby could switch out the disc, they were introduced to a special episode called Q&A 2.

"Okay, what is this gonna be about?" asked Yang.

Boomstick: Hey Everybody.

Wiz: Welcome to the second Death Battle Q&A

They got a good look at Wizard and Boomstick. After eighteen episodes, they finally see the two hosts they listened for the past 18 episodes.

"That's Boomstick and Wizard?" Said Weiss.

Wizard is a skinny looking man wearing a lab coat and green glasses. He's wearing some kind of futuristic glove that covers his entire right arm and he appears he has a cybernetic left arm all the way to his shoulder. The most creepy feature is his psychotic face and snow-white hair. When they looked as his face… it reminds them of Ozpin… as if he went crazy, and became a mad scientist. Weird.

Boomstick looks like a jacked up version of Cardin who became a hillbilly. Boomstick is a muscular man wearing a sleeveless red jacket over a white shirt, blue jeans, and a cap that covers his head and eyes. He also has a good looking mustache and a tattoo on his left shoulder that's a heart with two shotguns criss-crossed and three letters that spells mom. He's wielding a shotgun and his left leg is replaced by another shotgun for a leg.

"They… look like Ozpin and Cardin." Said Ruby.

"I was expecting Wiz to look like some kind of gentleman in a suit and Boomstick looking like some kind of bum." Said Weiss.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to… answer your questions.

"Questions?" The huntresses asked at once.

RWBY realized this is an episode answering the fans questions. RWBY decides to listen to understand how this all works.

Wiz: g1 SmirkyTrick asks "Why did you guys leave Youtube?"

"Sounds like Newtube we watch sometimes." Said Yang.

Boomstick: 'Cause we've proven our worth and now Craig's gonna pay us! Finally!

Wiz: No Boomstick, the real reason Death Battle is exclusive to Screwattack because we're bringing all our shows home where they belong. Expect more syndicated shows to follow our lead in the near future.