Episode 20 Zelda VS Peach

My twentieth for episode 20

Both Zelda and Peach belong to Nintendo

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

RWBY is now gonna finish the last episode for tonight. When this episode is done, they will go to sleep and finish their project for Oobleck tomorrow.

They don't have to worry about the ads anymore.

This episode will have one of the most unexpected combatants.

(*Cues Invader — Jim Johnston*)

What shocked RWBY, especially Weiss, standing before them, are two princesses duking it out in battle. They instantly recognized the one with the blond hair and pink dress. After being seen a few times, she's now an official combatant. Weiss smirked as she remembered that the princess could kick ass if she wanted to.

Wiz: Today we're pitting two of the most worthless damsels-in-distress against each other.

Once again, they are gonna watch two females fight each other. But they are princesses this time.

Boomstick: If they're not getting kidnapped, they are always nagging at you to do stuff.

Weiss rolled her eyes. "Yeah right." She doesn't believe in a thing called damsels in distress. She thinks any woman can handle herself.

Wiz: Princess Zelda, from the realm of Hyrule...

Boomstick: ...and Princess Peach, of the Mushroom Kingdom.

"This will get interesting." Said Blake.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first combatant is a young, noble and wise looking woman with pointed ears, and, long chestnut-brown hair (she's blond in other depictions). She wears a royal gown in colors of pink, white and lavender with elegant accents on it. She also wears shoulder guards and many kinds of jewelry that catches Weiss's eyes.

Princess Zelda

BACKGROUND

Full Name: Zelda Hyrule

Race: Hylian

7th Sage/Maiden

Descendent of the Goddess Hylia

Blessed with wisdom of Naryu

Stubborn and feisty (Yang can be stubborn at times)

Noble and Wise (so is Pyrrha)

(Cue Zelda's Lullaby Orchestral remix)

Wiz: Being a descendent of the house of Hyrule, Princess Zelda has spent her entire life governing her Kingdom.

Weiss felt pride at hearing a princess governing her kingdom. Someday… Weiss will take control of the Schnee Dust Company and make it better.

Wiz: Despite having a king, the majority of royal decisions are actually made by her.

Boomstick: Talk about a control freak. And why do they let her get away with it. I mean, she's lost her kingdom to the forces of evil more times than I can count!