Episode 25 Goku VS Superman

My twenty fifth for episode 25

Goku belongs to Shonen Jump

Superman belongs to DC

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

Soundtrack, theme, and all the official sites that were used on this episode belong to their respective owners

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: Alright. I have finally completed this episode and now I'm gonna put focus on Samurai Jack for a while. Also, I deeply apologize for the delay. I had college business and such. To make it fair between my current story and new story, I devised a plan. I will write the first three episodes of Samurai Jack into a single movie and three chapters each (each chapter equals one episode). Once I do three chapters of Samurai Jack, then I go back to Death Battle and do three episodes in a row. Alright then, now enjoy the most requested (and most controversial) episode of all time. Oh, and I also extended the speeches both Goku and Superman made at the end of their bios to make them more inspirational.

Ruby has already hit play and they are preparing for the final episode for tonight.

While they are waiting, Blake has wondered why she let her instincts get the better of her and let her pounce at the TV with Pikachu on it like a cat pouncing the tv with the image of it's prey on it. Even her mating instincts can cut loose. When she was training with Adam, one time, she kept staring at him (It was summer at that time and Adam decided to go shirtless) and her instincts were telling her to "take" him where they stand to satisfy her urges. But she was able to hold them back and managed to control them better. Whenever she's with Sun, she tries not to stare at his abs that look like they could grate cheese. Even Velvet has went through a LOT of discipline to control her rabbit instincts and she even struggles at times to control her urges. Sometimes, it sucks to be a faunus. Blake now puts her attention to the TV that's now starting up.

Everyone, especially Ruby and Yang are excited since this fight seems really special due to the trailers and the reactions of Wiz and Boomstick.

(Cues Invader — Jim Johnston)

Suddenly the music fades and is replaced by a more epic into song.

(Cues Goku vs Superman from Screwattack's Death Battle)

What RWBY sees before them are the two combatants from the trailer. One is wearing an orange gi with a symbol on it, blue boots with a red stripe on each, a blue waistband around his waist and two blue bands on his wrists. He really muscular, has thick eyebrows and spiky yellow hair (even his eyebrows are yellow).

The other combatant is just as muscular. He's handsome looking with black hair and Weiss seems to like the hairstyle. He wears a skintight blue outfit with a yellow belt, red underpants, red boots, a flowing red cape, and the eye catching symbol on his chest which is an "S" inside a emerald shaped diamond.

Wiz: Born to dying races and sent to brave new worlds, these two alien saviors are legendary.

RWBY stared in awe and excitement at seeing these two saviors and were even surprised that they are aliens.

"They don't really look anything like aliens." Weiss said.

"They are probably human-like aliens." Blake answered nonchalantly.

Boomstick: And everybody wants to know who could kick who's ass in a fight. And I mean EVERYONE.

Yang and Ruby had really big excited grins on their faces. Both sisters were really excited for this fight.