Special Chapter: Favorites

Note: This is a special chapter that features RWBY's, JNPR's and many other RWBY characters that have a list of their favorite Death Battle combatants. Also, It may take time getting back into RWBY watches Death Battle because it has been a while so let me take my time.

Here's the list of RWBY characters with their favorite Death Battle combatants for Season 1. Honestly, I let everyone consider Goku and Superman as two of their favorites because both of those two represent many things that can relate to RWBY and everyone; training hard to become better (Goku) and doing the right thing with your powers (Superman). Despite CFVY not seeing Death Battle, I decided to add their favorites as well.

Ruby: Boba Fett (Those weapons), Samus (Her armor and weapons), Kratos (She LOVES his weapons), Mario (Is like a fairy tail hero in her books), Sonic (His speed), Luke (Lightsabers), Rainbow Dash (her speed), Master chief (Guess why), Doomguy (Same as Master chief), Eggman and Wily (ROBOT ARMIES!), Cloud strife (Buster sword), Batman, Spider-man, Pickachu.

Weiss: Wonder Woman (Admires and repsects her), Yoshi (So adorable), Dig Dug (Admires the jack hammer that can dig), Vegeta (is relatable in once wanting to be better), Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Rainbow Dash, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, Pikcachu (He's so CUTE!),

Blake (she doesn't have a lot): Felicia and Taokaka (Cat themed), Shadow (Reminds her of Adam), Batman and Spider-man.

Yang: Mike Haggar, Zangief, Raphael, Zitz, Riptor, Kratos, Spawn (Though, he creeps her out a bit), Vegeta, Master chief, Doomguy, Batman.

Juane: Pretty much everyone but he considers Link his overall favorite and Leonardo a close second.

Pyrrha: Wonder Woman, Donatello (admires his intelligence), Luke, Zelda, Link (reminds her of Jaune)

Nora: Michelangelo (is crazy like she is), Zitz, Bomberman, Mario, Doomguy, Thor (Her overall and most favorite), Pikachu.

Ren: Chun Li and Mai (Because of their fighting style, not their looks you pervs), Raphael (ironically)

Coco: Samus, Wonder Woman, Riptor, Kratos, Spawn, Master chief, Doomguy.

Fox: None really (until season 2)

Velvet : Goomba, Koopa, Yoshi, Rainbow Dash, Pikachu.

Yatsuhashi: Mike and Zangief (he approves their manliness), Kratos (especially the Blade of Olympus), Cloud.