4.4

EPILOGUE

As Jaehyun stood in the doorway of the bathroom, watching Yuna get ready for their date, he couldn't help but smile. She was his and he was hers. He watched his wife lovingly and thought back on how he managed to get this lucky.

One accidental text that was meant for Johnny led him to his happiness. He could have lost her to Yuta, to her abusive ex, Yukhei. Who knows, Donghyuck could have been the one. Somehow, through the luck of fate he found her.

She felt his gaze on her back, and slightly glanced over her shoulder as she finished her makeup. She set the brush in her hand down and turned around fully, meeting the eyes of her husband. "Ready to go?" She asked, walking past him and out of the bathroom. He nodded behind her and followed in suit.

They walked into the living room, where Donghyuck sat, playing a game of Mario Kart with their 6 year old son, Jihoon. Yuna glanced over to Mark, who was having his hair done by their 4 year old daughter, Yeri.

Acknowledging that her children would be safe, her and Jaehyun hugged the kids goodbye and left for dinner.

As they drove to the restaurant, Jaehyun intertwined his right hand with her left and laid them in her lap.

She turned to him as he drove. "I love you." He smiled and his dimples made an appearance on his face.

Oh, dimple boy. If only you knew what you mean to me, she thought to herself as she gazed towards him.