seven

— 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
( 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌. )

AFTER INTRODUCTIONS and reunions, Rick was quick to tell the group what the plan was. They got to work as quickly as they could, not knowing when the people of Terminus would come to do whatever they did to the people they captured. They prepared makeshift weapons made out of sharp objects they had on their clothing or shoes. Rick was working on sawing a piece of wood off of one of the beams to use as a sort of spear.

Daryl was keeping watch, looking out for any Terminus men heading their way. Murphy was helping the woman who she learned to be Michonne with a hand weapon made from her belt.

"Alright," Daryl said breathlessly. "Got four of them pricks coming our way."

Automatically, the group stood up from their sitting positions and quickly made their way to their designated spots, ready to fight.

"Y'all know what to do. Go for their eyes first," Rick announced as everyone raised their weapons. "Then their throats."

Expecting the men to charge through the sliding door of the crate, it surprised the group when a man shouted from above, "Put your backs to the walls on either side of the car now!"

Footsteps made noise from above, and a hatch was opened. The light shining through alerted the group and they looked up just in time to see a small gas grenade being dropped from above.

"Move!" Abraham screamed. Murphy barely had time to launch herself away from the small device and curl up, her hands on her head. She felt an arm around her waist, keeping her down on the ground as the gas filled the small car. Darkness overtook the group and coughing ensued as the Terminus members made their way into the car... choosing their victims.

___

When Murphy came to about a minute after they were attacked, she was being dragged on the ground by a man who was taking off his gas mask. A rag had been placed in her mouth and tied around her head so she couldn't speak. Her hands were zip tied as well, leaving her unable to fight back. The man opened the door into the warehouse she had pointed out when they arrived at Terminus.

Murphy couldn't help but gag as the stench of dead bodies filled her nose. Her mind became foggy as she looked around the large room, seeing men with chainsaws standing over dismembered bodies. Her breathing became erratic and she began to yell incoherently at the man who carried her. She couldn't die this way. Not like this.

The man carried her over to a large metal trough with a drain in the center. She could see her reflection in the shiny metal bottom as she was placed on her knees. She was between Daryl and Glenn who were also gagged at the mouth. A man came behind them and tied their legs together so they wouldn't run. Murphy protested, but had no way of fighting back.

There were other men down the line who were also awaiting their fates. A man came behind them and began to sharpen a long, glittering knife that Murphy could only assume was for them. She turned to Glenn, who had his eyes widened in fear. Her eyes glistened with tears as she tried to assure him, but only muffled words got through the rag, "We're gonna be okay. We'll be fine."

She could hear labored breathing from beside her and she turned to see Daryl, his hair dripping with sweat and his body shaking. He faced her and could see the fear in her eyes as the two men walked down the line, one carrying a bat and the other, a knife. Murphy waited in sickening anticipation as the one man raised the bat, bringing it down on the man's head with a horrible noise. The man's head fell into the trough as he was knocked unconscious. The other man grabbed his hair, lifting his head up, and slicing his throat.