|| Epilogue ||

Who do y'all imagine as the cast? Let us know in the comments;)

Sebastian, Lily, and I stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower, with enormous smiles on our faces.

"I can't believe it guys," I sighed dreamily as I looked at Paris and all of its beauty.

"C'est beau." Lily murmured, she'd taken French in high school and I hadn't, but I still knew she meant it was beautiful.

"Què hermosa." Sebastian replied softly, taking in the view. How beautiful.

And it truly was, it was one of the most breathtaking things I'd ever seen in my life, one of the most beautiful views in the entire world.

And of course I loved Sebastian and Lily, but it felt a little weird being in the city of love without the love of my life. One day, we'd have to come here together and experience the beauty.

Lily, Sebastian, and I had left one week after the graduation party, and Jace and I had spent almost every minute of it together. He kissed me before security in the airport and told me to have the most fun ever, that he would miss me, and that he loved me always.

We'd been in Europe for about two weeks which was almost a quarter of our stay, and I had really begun to miss Jace. I face timed him every other day, and I made sure to send him a post card at every attraction we went to.

As we rode down from the Eiffel Tower, I checked my phone. Jace was scheduled to call in about thirty minutes, so we'd have to find a coffee shop to settle into with free WiFi.

Since we had a couple minutes to kill, we walked a bit away from the tower and took optical illusion pictures of each other so that it looked like we were holding it in the palm of our hands.

"Alright," Lily sighed, "let's find you a coffee shop for your conversation with lover boy." There was a twinkle in her eye, and it was more pronounced than normal. It made me think she knew something that I didn't, and I was wondering what it was.

When she turned to wink at Seb, I knew something was definitely up.

We walked into a coffee shop and I sat down as Lily motioned to going to the bathroom, and Sebastian got in line to order us some espressos. Not minutes later, I got an incoming call and accepted to see a sleepy Jace on the other end.

"Hey babe!" He murmured enthusiastically even though he was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Hey Jay," I replied softly. "How's everything back home?"

"Really good, Tyler and I took Hal out to a bounce house place the other day," he told me with a smile and my heart warmed.

Ever since I'd left, they'd been using each other as a replacement for me and hanging out a lot. Considering they used to hate each other, I was glad my boyfriend and my brother were now cool with each other.

Tyler even texted me the other day that Jace was a really cool guy and he was glad that I was dating him, and that he considered Jace one of his closest friends.

"That's great, I'm so glad." I replied, just taking in the beauty that was my boyfriend, Paris was definitely something but I was wrong before. Nothing compared to Jace Johnson.

"Actually, I had something to show you, and if you don't like it... well, let me just show you." Jace set his phone down on his bed and walked over to his desk to start rummaging through the top drawer.

He pulled out two small white strips of paper and walked back over to the phone.

"Okay, here goes..." he pointed the camera at the strips and I waited for the camera to focus.

When it finally did, I saw two tickets for Jace Johnson and Tyler West flying in to Paris two days from now.

Immediately my eyes started to well up, and I covered my mouth with my hand to contain a gasp.

"Oh shit, you hate it don't you?" Jace asked. "We don't have to go, I know it's a you and Lily and Seb thing I just thought it'd be a nice surprise."

"No Jace, I can't believe it." I replied, "I love you so much."

His face erupted into a smile and he sighed, "Oh thank God."

"Wow, I can't believe you're coming."

"He's what now?!" Lily exclaimed from behind me, "You've only been on the phone for five minutes!"

I turned around, red in the face and Lily started laughing uncontrollably.

"Shut up." I giggled, Lily's humor always brought out my most uncontrollable laughs.

"Oh my god." Jace groaned from the other side of the phone. "She's crazy."

"Yeah but she loves me more." Lily said sticking her tongue out at Jace.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Liliana. She definitely loves me more." Sebastian replied cockily, walking up from behind us and resting his hands on our shoulders.

"Ladies, ladies, don't fight. You're both pretty." I joked back at them, eliciting three laughs. "And I love you all the same."

Well, debatable. Maybe I loved them more... but I was in love with Jace. Then something finally clicked in my head,

"Is that why you and Tyler have been hanging out so much? And what you two were talking about at my party?" I asked him. I turned to Sebastian and added, "And you? You can't keep secrets! Did you know?"

Sebastian sheepishly nodded while Jace nodded slyly, "It was so hard to keep it from you, but yeah."

"I knew the whole time." Lily chirped from her seat across the table.

"Seriously? You can't keep secrets either though." I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Or can I?" She replied mysteriously before going back to scrolling through her phone.

"No, she can't. We told her last night." Jace explained flatly and Lily whined about him being 'no fun' and having been supposed to 'play along.'

"You suck." She said to Jace, and stuck her tongue out even though he couldn't see her.

"What are you gonna do with Hal and Cal?" I asked him.

"Mom decided to come home." Jace replied, "she's taking off from work to take care of them, I guess she realized once I graduated that they won't be young forever."

"That's good." I replied softly, if only she'd realized that when Jace was still living in the house, but then he and I might never have met.

Jace and I talked for another hour before we finally had to hang up, "I love you so much, see you soon Jace."

"Goodbye, mi amor. See you soon." Jace said with a wink as the call disconnected.

I guess Paris would be perfect after all.

the end.

jk, bonus chapters to come ;).

<3