The Hard Choices

No pov

Don't forget to vote or I'll be sad :(

*Dinner scene*

Everyone was all gathered around the table in the dining room, all over the table were delicious food such as meat and vegetables. Y/N took out a plate and started placing food upon food upon food on my plate as Y/N notice everyone looking at him.

"What?" Y/N asks cluelessly as everyone started chuckling. "You must really be hungry, Y/N." Katjaa says with a smile as Y/N raise an eyebrow at her before noticing his plate, realising what she meant. "Oh." Y/N say in bewilderment and chuckle with them.

"Well, you can't blame the boy for being hungry. It's a tough world out there." Brenda, Andy and Danny's mum, says as she looks over at Y/N, Clementine and Duck. "Take as much as you want, kids. It's okay." She says reassuringly as Clem, Duck and Y/N look at each other with wide eyes as their jaws dropped before they started gathering food and placing them on their plate, making everyone chuckle.

Just then, Lee and Andy walk into the dining room as Andy takes a seat by me and Lee remains standing next to Danny. "Mind if I wash my hands first?" He asks Brenda as she looks back at him. "Bathroom's right outside in the hall. And be sure to get under your nails, you've been muckin' around in the dirt all day." Brenda tells him as Lee leaves the room.

Brenda then takes a seat on the opposite side of the table as we all look over at her. "Well everyone. Dig in! Lee can eat up when he's done." She says happily. As soon as those words leave her mouth, Duck and Y/N start to scoff our mouths with food, not caring about our manners. Just then, Lee came barging into the room as Y/N notice him looking at Clem and him.

"Don't eat that!" Lee yells as it startles Clementine, they both place their forks on the table and looks up at Lee as everyone stops eating and looks over at Lee as well. "Lee, Jesus, man! Did you find something?" Kenny asks curiously as Larry glares at Lee. "Sit your ass down, Lee. This lady made you a meal!" He says as Brenda looks at him in appreciation. "Yeah, Lee. What's gotten into you?" Lilly adds as Lee looks around the table and glares at the meat.

"You're eating human meat!" He tells the group as they look down at the meat with wide eyes, shocked by the news as well as everyone else. "That's crazy." Lilly scoffs and glares at Lee. "What the hell?!" Kenny says in bewilderment and looks back at Lee. "You're scaring the kids, Lee." He adds as Lee crosses his arms.

"Don't believe me? Then go upstairs and look! You'll find a man with both of his legs hacked off!" Lee spats as everyone looks at him in shock. "This is a dairy, not a ranch. Think about it!" Everyone starts to think about what Lee said for a moment while Lee turns back to Brenda. "Brenda, tell us the truth." He orders as Brenda looks at everyone's faces before she sighs in defeat.

"It's true." She finally says and looks back at Lee, the news struck Y/N to the core as the second she said that, he puked all over the plate and table. Y/N started gagging on the remaining puke as he felt a hand slap my back. "Are you okay, Y/N?" Clementine asks with concern in her voice as Y/N looks up at her. "Not really." He reply quietly and looks back up and notices Katjaa snatch Duck's plate away from him. "Mommy, what did I eat?" He asked her as tears started to form in his eyes.

Lee starts to think for a moment before her attention lands on Clem and Y/N, fearing for what might happen to Clem and Y/N before he finally makes a decision. "Kids, run!" He cries out but before the kids could react, Andy got up and took out a pistol.

"Nobody's going anywhere!" He warns as he stands up and points his gun at everyone. Danny then takes out his rifle and stands up, pointing the gun at everyone as well. "We've got a lot of use for ya'll right here." He says evilly.