60. meww

"Goodnight everyone!" I waved goodbye to the group dragging a half asleep Bakugo up the stairs.

Today was a really great day.

"I love our class," I muttered smiling at the sleepy boy, "and you if I really have to."

Ha ha very funny.

"You're spending the rest of your life with me get over it," Bakugo grumbled somehow getting even heavier.

NOT NICE.

"Ok ok whatever go to bed I don't want to deal with you anymore," I scrunched up my nose tossing him onto the bed.

There sleep all you want you big log.

"Goodnight."

Goodnight.

"Mhmm," I mumbled pulling on some pajamas.

This is so comfortable.

"No-" a low male voice startled me from my sleep.

OH MY GOD BAKUGO WE'RE GETTING ROBBED.

"No please stop," the voice pleaded Bakugo shifted in his sleep.

WAIT ARE WE GETTING ROBBED OR IS SOMEONE DYING OUTSIDE.

"You can't do that- no help is coming," someone sobbed their voice raw sounding.

WHO THE HELL DECIDED UA WAS THE SAFEST PLACE FOR US TO BE THIS IS NOT SAFE AT ALL WTF.

"Bakugo I think someone is dying outside," I whispered into his ear he shifted turning to face me.

How is he still asleep I hate him.

You call yourself a hero when u wont even wake up when someone is in need.

How rude.

"No please you wouldn't- you don't even know who she is!" The voice whimpered.

Seriously who is this guy he sounds familiar.

It must be someone from the class huh.

That just makes me even more worried.

"You can't I'll do anything leave me alone!" Bakugo tossed and turned pushing me toward the edge of the bed.

Seriously man wake up stop pushing me someone is about to DIE outside.

I furrowed my brows looking up at Bakugo.

Oh my god.

"Please," a car drove by illuminating Bakugo's tear streaked face- the pleas for help weren't from some poor soul that was about to get killed it was from Bakugo.

He's having a nightmare?

That's a little funny omg.

Shhhh it could be something serious.

Right ok lets wake him up and ask whats wrong.

Yes and if it's something stupid we can tease him >:)

"Bakugo! Wake up!" I sat up shouting it in his ear.

Please.

"You can't hurt me!" He burst out still asleep.

It got worse.

"Katsuki wake up!" I cooed gently stroking his hair.

Come on.

"Y/N?" He murmured slowly opening his eyes. "You're ok?"

Oh my god was I murdered in his dream.