7

The two men made their way to Seokjin's apartment giggling and flirting all the way there. Thoughts about the Choi's and the mafia in general were all pushed away, leaving Jin to calm down for a bit. Instead Jin was left thinking about all the fun he would have in his penthouse.

"I have an idea," the older man started, "Let's get drunk out of our minds and bang." He smiled charmingly. Namjoon laughed, blushing a little bit before opening his mouth to speak. "Here lemme get you started." Jin told as he took out his flask again.

"Sounds fun..." Namjoon smiled sheepishly, "but I have classes tomorrow..." he told, causing Jin to laugh some more. He patted the younger boy in the back, while shoving the flask of wine toward him.

"Aren't you the cutest." Jin giggled as he pinched Namjoon's pudgy cheek. "Just have someone record the lectures and send the homework for you and then pay them or whatever." He suggested as they got to the big penthouse.

"Great idea but money's tight." Namjoon told, completely forgetting the fact that he had a sugar daddy. Jin gave him a look before Namjoon was able to catch his mistake.

"That's why you have your sugar daddy, Joonie." The other deadpanned, reaching into his pockets for his key. The doorman opened the door, both the men saying a thank you before resuming their conversation. "Hit up whatever kid and I'll give you the cash, 'Kay?"

"'Kay." Namjoon accepted, entering the elevator with his sugar daddy.

"Besides," Jin began, "you're gonna need to crash here because of the massive hangover you're gonna get." He chuckled, pressing the button to the top floor.

"Are you trying to take me hostage or something?" The other half joked. Jin only smacked his arm as he stepped out of the elevator. They started walking to the designated 'apartment'.

"As much as I would love to keep you with me, for whenever I feel horny," Jin told, "I'm not a criminal." He smiled devilishly. Yeah, like that was even partially true. Most things illegal, Seokjin had likely dabbled in it some way. Murder, man slaughter, homicide, arson, all things he was no stranger to. Namjoon didn't have to know that though.

"I'll take your word for it, but if they don't find my body, them my roommate already knows." Namjoon snickered grabbing Jin by the waist, and bringing him close.

"What makes you think he can do anything?" Jin questioned, smile wide and amusement filling his eyes. The younger boy thought about that for a second, before opening his mouth to answer.

"Jungkookie has his ways."

Jungkookie? Could it be his own Kook, the baby of the mafia? No there's no way... but the bunny boy did have a roommate. Y'know what, that doesn't matter now.

"Is everything okay?" Namjoon asked, seeing the surprise on the older man's face. Jin only smiled again and cupped the younger boy's face.

"I'm just surprised that you think anyone's my match." Namjoon quirked his eyebrows in confusion. "I mean I've been taking self defense classes since I was 7." he breathed into the brunettes ear. He grabbed the boy by the arm now, flipping him over onto the couch. "I'm pretty good, huh?"

"Yep..." Namjoon wheezed clearly caught off guard, but definitely turned on as Jin jumped over the couch and placed himself on Namjoon's waist. Nice going Jin! You really handled that well!

Jin moved down, pecking Namjoon's lips before reaching over to the bottle of whiskey on the coffee table. He grabbed two glasses also, pouring the boy below him a glass and one for himself of course. The younger boy sat up a bit and accepted the cup with a grin. Jin raised the glass and clinked it with Namjoon's.