Some things you need to know... like, really really need to know

I've done it...
I've hooked you in (;

I'm sorry to say, reader, but I have deceived you entirely in the naming of this story. And will continue to decieve you if you decide to keep on reading. Its fine if you don't - I've been bad, I've lied to you all. Don't worry, this is still going to be a cute furry gay love story with plenty of make out scenes and erections coming your way... just with a few twists and turns along the way.
But what fun is life if we don't have a try at something different?

Here's a racoon in a chemical-lab to further explain-
Skim tapped his paw patiently on the edge of the metal table, his plain brown eyes staring into he coping mass of vapour that was coming off the ecstasy. That wasn't good; there wasn't meant to be so much of it.
But he was protected, Gas-Mask strapped to his muzzle, a grey hazmat suit to match the otherwise boring colour of is fur.
He sweeps his gaze around the room, until it lands on you.
"Oh shit." He mumbles, under the gas mask. "You weren't meant to be here this early, I'm going to have to talk with this stuff on... eh, fuck it. My name is Skim, not really, but that's what you're going to have to know me by if you want to read this. My real name is too risky, and as you can imagine a cop reading about a love story between two random furs - me being one of them - and a story about meth-labs and school bullying." He says. He looked left and right, making sure that no one was listening, before he leans over to you.
"Okay." Skim's voice was lowered, deep and husky in his teenage throat. "You may have clicked or pressed or tapped on this story because you read 'Furry High', as in furry Highschool right?" He managed a chuckle. "Yeah buddy, that isn't that case. What that douchebag up there, Nuz, actually meant, was furries 'getting' high."

There was suddenly a loud knock on one of the walls, and a muffled yell outside, begging to be let in. There were other voices too, mean and ordering, thick with bogan accent.
Skim jolted so hard at the knock that he knocked a rack of glass testing tubes which fell and smashed to the ground like icicles... get it? Because they were filled with freshly crushed 'ice'?
"Yeah that's my cue to get going. I better let in-" He hesitates, staring at you. "Wait, I'm not going to spoil who I let in. This is too deep on in the story, It's time, that I took you back, way back, to when this all began."