1: Getting Ready

"Marilyn you know Fairy Godmother wants you to help greet those kids," my mom said standing above my bed with her arms crossed. "I know that's why I'm trying to avoid it, mom you know they only want me there because I'm the closest to a villain kid on this island"

"That's true"

"Mom!"

"What am i suppose to do? Lie to you?"

"No"

"Good, now get dress and meet them in about 20 minutes"

"How do you know the time you can't even see"

"I might not be able to see but i can still hit you," she said walking out with juju trialing behind her. Getting up i tapped on my cauldron in my room and went to take a shower.

^°°^

Stepping out the shower i wrapped a towel around me and headed out the bathroom. "What do you got for me?" I asked tapping my cauldron but this time two times and out popped a outfit. 

"Oh

"Oh. Cute, thank you" I said grabbing the outfit "you know what your mom said about using that cauldron for stupid stuff" I let out a long breath, rolling my eyes. "If i wanted your opinion i would have asked for it Mel" i said turning to my shrunken head that sat on my table "You know I'm right Marilyn"

"Yeah

"Yeah. Okay. Whatever, what's my schedule look like?" i asked as i started putting my outfit on "Meet those new kids in 10 minutes then you're fully booked up today for your shops"

"Oh really? Okay, thanks. Do you want to come or are you going to sleep all day?" 

"Yes i want to come juju always be cheating in poker, you can never trust a snake," Mel said hopping up and down "Let's go then," i said grabbing her and putting her in my pocket "It stinks and here" i heard Mel said. "Shut up" 

"OOOOWEEE  you got to clean out that cauldron of yours"

"Bye Ma," i said kissing her cheek. "Alright just make sure you eat"

"I will love you"

"Love ya too," she said as i closed the front door and locked it, hopping on my bike I heading towards the school.

^°°^

I started to sing an old song my dad taught me when i was little as i headed to meet everyone as I arrived everyone was waiting for the VK's "Marilyn i thought you weren't coming" Ben said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders "I wasn't but you know mom... Good morning Fairy Godmother" I said as she stood in front of us. "Let me out i want to see the new kids," Mel said "You can't see your eyes are sewn shut, you're not staying go where ever you want i'll see you back home" i said opening my pocket casting a small spell on her and sending her up in the air "Fine by me. see you at home tonight" i heard Mel yell as she raced to who knows where. 

"Hello Marilyn I'm glad you could make it," Fairy Godmother said in her usual cheerful voice but she was thing something else 'If Marilyn's here she'll stay away from Jane.' You see people think I'm a bad influence on their kids, it's not my fault that I'm so likable meaning there's a lot of people that have a crush on me... Boys and girls alike. 

'Why does he have his arm around her she should've been booted to the isle of the lost'

"What was that Audrey if you can think it, you can say it...don't you think," i said as i wrapped my arms around Ben's waist smiling at her. She scoffed turning her head. "Are you going to move to the dorms with the rest of us?" Ben asked wrapping both his arms around me. "Yeah I'm moving in soon Fairy Godmother found me a room that i don't need to share with anyone, thank you again Fairy Godmother," i said as i placed my hand on her shoulder she smiled at me placing her hand on top of mine. "And Fairy Godmother i respect your wishes i do stay away from Jane she keeps finding me" i whispered to her and she nodded "Thank you I'm sorry for what i thought"

"It's alright most parent's think that about me," i said as the limo pulled up. "Showtime" Fairy Godmother said  as the band started playing.