Handsome Stranger

"Oh shoot." Prim mumbled to herself. After the strange man had left she realized she didn't even get his name. It normally wasn't like her to be so forgetful and rude, even though the man didn't seem to mind. However Prim couldn't help but repeat the small nickname the man gave her.

Little Rose

Her cheeks went a small pink before hearing the small chime of bells above her door signaling another customer.

"Hello! Welcome to the Magic Sho-" her sentence was cut short with a small grumble of 'whatever' before she truly got a look at who entered her shop.

"What can I do for yo-"

"What you got hiding here miss?" The two men watched her face fall and confusion take over.

Cops?

"Uh, I'm not sure what you mean sir..." she eyed the two as they advanced still taking in the scenery. The second man spoke up staring directly at her.

"Crime suddenly stops around here and you are saying you have no idea why? Sounds like a load of shït to me." Prim gulps before hearing the door open again.

"Prim! I got you food for today since I know you probably haven't gone sho..." Jackson's voice cut down watching intently of the two officers who were here unannounced. "Shopping." Jackson finished. Prim exhaled at the sight of her new closer friend. He helped her move in on the first day she was here and their friendship quickly grew from there.

"Everything okay here?" Jackson looked to Prim and when he was met with slightly panicked eyes his face fell to one Prim had never seen on the man. It was almost...

Murderous

Prim gulped and quickly tried to calm the situation before Jackson spoke up.

"Now officers what would warrant your visit today?" His voice was cold and Prim shivered slightly. The biggest of the two turned towards Jackson and squinted at the tattoos and cold features the smaller was emitting.

"Just curiosity getting the best. It's not everyday that your zone disappears of crime when it used to be the hottest in the city." The cop eyed Jackson and Prim backed away even further from the group of men. She did not like the aura these people where emitting, one bit. She trusted Jackson but she also didn't want a brawl to take out her shop.

"Why don't was just all relax and pick out a couple tulips! I have a fresh batch right here and they are a very vibrant and beautiful purpl-" as she gathered the tulips for everyone, trying to defuse as much as she could the shorter cop had shoved past the girl making her drop the flowers as she tried to steady herself on the counter.

"Oops." He mocked and gave another quick once over before leaving the shop with his buddy in tow.

"Prim!" Upon the cops leaving Jackson had finally melted the icy look and shot over to where the girl stood trying to pick up the broken flowers. She was a bit shaken up with the confrontation but she blamed it on the officers maybe having a bad day.

"I'm fine, just a little confused." She let out a small laugh and got back to picking up the last couple petals. "These tulips though might be a little sad." She looked at Jackson and gave him a radiant smile.

"Would you by chance want to take them? I know they are a little rough from today but I can't put them out anymore and it would be such a waste throwing them away." The man smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"Like I would say no." He quickly took the flowers while placing down the food that was most likely cold now. Jackson winced but Prim would refuse to let him be a little put down because of the food. Noticing this She quickly grabbed the bag and sat down closer to the back of the store where a seat and table adorned by the pretty ivy and succulents. Of course Jackson knew the girl wouldn't care as long as she made him happy. Lightly scoffing he followed and sat down across from her.

It was a comfortable silence before Prim gently set down her fork and looked at Jackson.

"I almost forgot!" She exclaimed. "Do you happen to know this one guy, he came in this morning looking around." Jackson gave a dumbed look before Prim giggled and continued.

"He's tall and has blonde hair. He's really pretty..." She trailed off and hesitantly looked up to see a rather pale face of Jackson. He had slightly choked on his food before swallowing thickly.

They figured it out

He nervously chuckled.

"Nah the only people I really know and care about are you and a very select others." He eyed the girl and gave a slightly gasp at the rose tint on her cheeks. "Why?"

"Oh," Prim rubbed the back of her neck, "He was really nice and even gave me a cute nickname. I forgot to ask his name and I feel bad." Jackson grumbled at how flustered she seemed to be.

"I wouldn't stress about it. How about you even forget he came in at all? It was probably a one time thing." Jackson was speaking but Primrose couldn't find it in her to head his advice. She was too captivated by the seemingly endless irises of the man but there was something a little off about him. He seemed dangerous, but for some reason Prim was okay with it.

She wanted to see him again sometime and get to know him.

Maybe he would come back soon like the rest of her costumers. The only thing she didn't want to happened was those rude officers back. But even with the little upset of the day Prim couldn't find it in her to be mad once she remembered the kind smile and special nickname the handsome stranger had so kindly given her.

Till next time.