CH 20: SEA

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——

"WAKE UP!!!", Hobi screams as he jumps on the bed.
Jungkook and I groan as he stuffs his face deeper in my neck, Hobi starts bursting out loud music and dances making the bed move. I get annoyed and quickly wake up Jungkook, when Hoseok seemed us both awake he leaves our room and wrecks someone else's morning. Jungkook was being clingy and kept skin contact with me, it was cute, I got out of the bed holding his hand as we walk to the bathroom, he came behind me and hugged my waist as we brush our teeth, we laugh at how we look in the morning and rinse our mouths. Jungkook leaves me so I could shower, I get naked and go into the large shower, I let the shower do its work and relax under the warm water. I grabbed the coconut and hibiscus shampoo they offered and delved my hair in luxury, the smell was a good kind of overpowering and it felt nice, I quickly do the rest of my shit and get out of the shower, I dry myself off and call Jungkook to get me some clothes. He sticks his hand in the bathroom passing me a plain white shirt and black sport shorts, I dressed myself and went out of the bathroom so he could shower.

I grab my blow dryer out from my suitcase and stick it into a power outlet, I dry my hair for 7 minutes and Jungkook comes out wearing the same thing as me. He rubs his hair with a towel and grabs his phone from the bedside table, he waits for me and scrolls through Twitter to pass the time. I turn off the hair dryer and head to the living room with Jungkook behind me, the guys are waiting on the couches as they watch TV.
"What are we doing today", I ask as Jin pulls me onto his lap.
"We're going to the beach", Namjoon replies already wearing his swimming trunks.
"Do you think there will be any crabs", Namjoon continues.
"There are coconut crabs but some of them can be poisonous", Jin answers as Namjoon's eyes deflate.
"Look who's late to the party", Jimin calls out as we see Yoongi coming out of his room.
"Shut up. Let's eat breakfast", Yoongi grumbles and pats his stomach.
We all grab our stuff as Namjoon grabs those free breakfast coupons, we confine ourselves in the elevator and travel down to the lobby, we pass the front desk and the secretary calls our attention.
"You guys heading for breakfast", the secretary speaks.
"Sure am", I reply getting shocked expression from the guys.
"We have a secluded area for you guys, just follow me", she smiles as we follow close behind.
"You speak English", Taehyung says surprised.
"I used to live abroad before I came to Korea", I reply.
"Cool", Jungkook awes.
The secretary leads us to this private view of the beach, plants and palm trees blocked anyone from seeing us and the trail back to the hotel was hidden, the lady passed us menus and recorded our orders, I got the pancakes and quinoa salad. The secretary leaves us alone as we admire the scenery.
"So we're going to the beach at 1:30ish", Namjoon announces, we had three hours left until then.
"Someone needs to get the food and drinks while someone else finds a beach that's hidden", Namjoon continues.
"I'll find the beach while you can get the food and drinks. We can speak English fluently so it's easier", I reply.
"Okay who wants to go with me", Namjoon asks as the two youngest stick their hands up.
"So it's settled", Namjoon ends.
"Wait Jimin and I will tag along with you, we forgot our swim suits in the dorm", Jin inputs.
"Okay. Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and I will go out, Y/N will find a secluded beach and finally Hobi and Yoongi get to stay in the suite", Namjoon finalises.
"Go team", I sarcastically say.

——◂〚 Timeskip 〛▸——

"We're Back!!!", Namjoon exclaims with 4 people trudging behind him.
"It's so hot out there!", Jimin complains and lays on the floor under the aircon.
"I wanna go to this beach now", Taehyung whines and flops on Jimin.
"Me too", Jungkook pouts and dog piles on Jimin.
"Get off you fat asses!", Jimin yelled.
"Did you find a place Y/N", Namjoon asks.
"I asked the secretary and she had a place for special guest, here's the address", I give Namjoon the slip of paper.
"Guys get ready, we're going soon!", Namjoon shouts.
"Yay!", the maknae line celebrates and rush to their rooms.

——◂〚 Fast Forward 〛▸——

"Y/N I don't see where this beach is", Namjoon calls from the passenger seat.
We've been driving for ten minutes and Jin stopped near a mountain with drooping trees decorating it.
"We're at the entrance, Jin can you find a parking space", I say.
"Muscle pig and Jimin grab the coolers", I instruct.
"Where's this beach", Namjoon asks.
"Oh you'll see", I reply.
I look around and try to look for something specific, the secretary said that the drooping trees block the entrance to the secluded beach, I saw the big rock with white marking like she mentioned and looked a few metre right of it, bingo! A bunch of trees cleverly hid the entrance as I lift the leaves revealing the entrance, the boys awed as I quickly told them to go inside. I went inside and felt like I was in a fantasy, Hawaii is paradise. (A/N: imagine that scene in Totoro were May goes through the forest to see Totoro)

We follow the track and start hearing the ocean more clearly, when the maknae line went crazy I knew that we must be close, the trail led to a beautiful cerulean beach hidden from the world.

"C'mon let's go!", Jungkook shouts as he drops the cooler.
The maknae line race to the ocean and jump into the refreshing water, Yoongi and I set up the umbrella and lay our towels underneath, we keep our stuff close and grab the sunscreen.
"Y/N can you do my back", Yoongi asks.
"Sure".
I slop sunscreen onto Yoongi's back and made sure everything was covered, once I was done Yoongi laid down, out his hat on his face and slept. Hoseok grabbed a volleyball and started a match with the maknae line, Namjoon and Jin were taking some pics while I watched them, these boys were my life now and I loved it.

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——