27~ Eyes Wide Open

His mouth fit on mine too perfectly. The kiss seemed to drag on like it was years. It was probably only a minute. But good zoinks, could this man do a lot in under a minute.

The arm around my waist was now pressing my body right against his. He raised his other (injured) arm, barely grunting in pain at the motion, and ran his fingers into my hair.

Mouth hot, outlining my own lips with his, teeth skimming and tongue flicking out almost teasingly. His moves were all confident, a little too cocky as if he knew exactly what he was doing. And he did know what he was doing and damn was he a good kisser too. But he was temporarily forgetting I was a mother flipping Love Genie.

Recovering quickly from my initial shock I quickly responded to his mouth. The vests were being a pain in the butt, bulky and preventing me from fully pressing against him. It didn't stop me from lacing one of my own arms around one of his shoulders and tilting my head to get a better angle.

Satisfaction flew through me when he made a small noise of surprise at my response, almost pulling back. I didn't let him. I followed his mouth and even took his lower lip in full briefly. My entire body felt like it was slowly melting.

Finally we broke from each other, both breathing ragged.

"Damn Agent Love, you really live up to your namesake don't you?" Jungkook breathed.

I shot him a slightly arrogant grin. "I'm not a Love Genie for nothing."

And just like Jungkook's face seemed to straighten out more and he lifted his laser gun and neatly hit my vest with the beam. "Well, Love Genie," even his voice seemed different now. More of the usual cockiness tone that deflected any other emotion. "I still won. When I'm the bunny, I'll always win the race."

I could come up countless retorts to that comment, ranging from his bunny-like teeth to the bunny-like shriek he emitted when genuinely scared.

Instead I just carefully looked at him, even as the lights of the entire room slowly turned on, revealing the mess of a maze we'd been running around in for probably the past hour.

'Game Over' flashed on the scoreboard above us with 'Agent Seagull' printed on it.

Jungkook already started to busy himself with taking his vest off, intentionally avoiding my eyes. Something about me saying 'Love Genie' had suddenly dissolved all the pink in his aura and a darker, almost brown color replaced the pink. Well, not all the pink. I could still see it lingering in a few spots here and there.

I had no clue what the dark brown color meant. But it was obvious it wasn't good.

"Do you need help getting out of your vest?" Jungkook glanced up at me briefly, nodding to me. His voice had definitely taken a harder edge than moments before.

"What's wrong with you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I asked you a question first," he replied, clearly avoiding the subject.

"You're mad."

"I'm not mad," Jungkook now angrily jerked off the vest.

"Spare me your lies," I snapped impatiently. "Did I say something wrong? Or did your male PMS just kick in?"

"Wow, you really went there huh?" Jungkook stalked over to me and in record time quickly unbuckled all the straps of my vest.

I refused to thank him much let him know that I probably would've been stuck in it anyways if he hadn't done it. Well, he probably already knew that which was why he did it in the first place.