Yoongi

The car is silent as I drive Jimin back to our house. He's staring out of the window, thinking. I know exactly what he's thinking about.
Jin.
There's really nothing I can do to make him feel better. This is something too personal. Too close to home. Something that really doesn't involve me. "Jimin, baby."
He blinks, glancing at me. "Hm?"
I turn off the car. "We're home."
Without a word, he gets out and waits for me by the door. Grabbing his luggage, I take his hand and lead him towards the house. Koya and Yoon-Jae are already in bed asleep, guarded heavily by Jungkook who stands by their bedroom door, waiting for us.
I can feel his concern for Jimin as well. It's just as strong as mine. Jimin, for his part, remains silent still—just walks into the boys' room and stares at them with worry.
     "D-Do you think...J-Ji-" He stops from saying the name, his voice choking up. "Do you think he would really hurt them?"
     I hesitate, not wanting to answer but knowing it's my place to be honest. "Jimin." I place my hand on his shoulder and squeeze. "He's been with Taehyung for a long time now. Over half a decade. I don't believe he'd be the same hyung you knew before."
      Jungkook frowns. "I think it's best for us to expect the worst. Maybe continue to think of him as d-dead." His voice cracks on the last word but his face remains unwavering. I know he's probably right.
      Jimin sucks in a huge breath and walks back out of the room, wrapping his arms around himself. Holding himself together. "Y-Yeah...maybe."
      I share a look with Jungkook and together we gather the fragile kitten into our arms as he breaks down, sobbing against both our chests. His words are unintelligible as he whimpers.
     "Baby, it's going to be okay." I coo.
     He shakes his head. "N-no. I just abandoned him, Yoongi-Ah! I left him with that monster for literal dead! I'm a horrible brother! He took such great care of me since I was born, sacrificing himself many times only for me to abandon him in the end!" He screams. "He probably hates me."
      "No." I cup his face, wiping his tears with my lips. "No. Jimin, it wasn't your fault. Taehyung worked hard to make the illusion of their deaths real. We could never be certain of him but we were sure of Jin's death. This isn't anyone but Taehyung's fault."
      "He won't be the same hyung as before, Jiminie." Jungkook urges gently. "Taehyung will have twisted his mind by now. There's probably nothing we can do to save him—maybe his body, if anything, but not his mind."
      This just makes Jimin cry harder. I look at Jungkook. "Will you go and make Jimin is favorite meal. I'm going to give him a bath to calm him down then put him to bed."
      He nods solemnly and takes off towards the kitchen. I lift the hysterical kitten into my arms and carry him to our bathroom, sitting him on the edge to start the water, adding his favorite bath bomb and scented bubbles to help relax him.
     Whispering sweet nothings into his ear, I manage to undress us both and slip into the water with him straddling my hips and head against my chest.
     His cries eventually die down to soft sniffles. I thread my fingers through his hair, inhaling his lovely scent. "Baby, you can't be upset like this."
      "W-Why n-not?" He whispers, voice breaking twice. His tears blending with the rose colored water.
      I sigh, lifting his chin up so he can look at me. "What do you think your emotional state might do to our little kitten, hm?"
      His brow knots together in confusion. Smiling a little, I wrap my arms around him and squeeze his soft belly. His eyes get wide. "I f-forgot."
      I kiss his forehead. "After all the work you went through to make it happen?" Scoffing, I peck his lips. "You wanted this baby so much, right? You have to take good care of yourself, sweetheart."
      He looks down, chewing his bottom lip. "I know it's just...I don't know what to do about this. I can't believe I—"
     "You didn't do anything wrong. It's not your fault." I reprimand firmly but softly, cutting him off. "How could you know? Not even Namjoon or I knew and we'd be the first ones to." I remind him.
      He stares at me for a long moment before nodding. "I guess."
      "It's true and if we knew he was alive we—I—would have told you, baby."
     He lays his head back down on my chest. "I know. I'm sorry. I guess it just...was too much for me to handle right now. I guess I'm not really in the most stable emotional state to begin with anyway." He sighs.
      I rub his back as Jungkook walks in with a tray of snacks and chocolate milk. Jimin perks up at the offerings and hesitant takes a cupcake, timidly licking the chocolate frosting before taking the chocolate milk.
      I wink at Jungkook who just smiles back. Jimin both our main concern. I nod towards the extra spacious tub and Jungkook takes the hint, setting the tray to the side and stripping down, getting into the water with us, opposite Jimin.
      The feline finishes the cupcake before leaning back against Jungkook's chest and purring slightly.
      My hand slips under the water to stroke his soft tail. He looks at me longingly, clenching his thighs around my hips as I continue my soft massage.
      Jungkook begins massaging his shoulders in tandom with me and Jimin's moans get a little louder, a little more breathless at the endless attention and love from both his partners.
      I look at my other strong lovely mate and know we're both on the same page. Take care of our kitten. Our number one priority at the moment.
     I release his tail and trail my wet hands up his soft body, pausing to tease and pluck at his pink nipples. He gasps, hips bucking and eyes rolling back. I grin as Kookie begins biting on his ear, licking and nipping gently, roaming his hands over his body until he reaches his thighs to pry them open for my ministrations.
       "Let us help you feel good, baby. Let us relax you. Do you trust us?" I ask, leaning forward to take his lips.
      He nods frantically, his tongue chasing my own. I groan at his taste. "P-please..."
      I glance up at my other mate who nods in silent agreement. His strong hands holding Jimin in place for whatever I want to do...
      I really missed my kitten though it's only been about a week. There's a lot of things to make up for—to help take his mind off depressing things at least for a little while.
      I can do that much for him, at least. "Okay, baby. Let's wash you all up, hm? Then we'll take you to bed."