5. Lotus in Dirt

Author POV

Jungkook and Jimin talked for almost whole night. Jimin told jungkook about his old life.

How he used to be the naughtiest boy in his school.
How his best friend Hoesok always suffered problems because of his naughtiness.
How jimin's mother always baked his favourite cookies whenever she came late from her work.
How Jimin bunked the school with Hoesok just because he wanted to ride a ferris wheel in amusement park.

Jimin told everything about his life before being caged up in this hell.

"How you ended up here Jimin?" Jungkook asked with sad eyes. After knowing so much about Jimin's life he felt bad for him to be in this hell.

Jimin eyes were immediately filled with tears. The memories of that evening haunts him to endless extent.

"Its Okay jimin, if you don't want to talk about it." Jungkook squeezed his hand.

"No. I will tell you. I wanted to talk to someone about all these. It feels nice to share everything. I will feel light."

"And you know I am here to listen you and to help you". Jungkook smiled.

"As I told you about my naughty nature. One day mom told me that she will be late from her work and I should stay at home as it was snowing. But being a brat, I decided to go to amusement park. You know the view is stunning when you ride ferris wheel while snowing."

Jimin spoke with so much happiness in his eyes, as if the memories of snow was still fresh in his mind but soon the emotions in his eyes changed and flashed a afraid look. A look which can show you the same fear even when you don't know the reason. And Jungkook felt the same fear while looking in Jimin's eyes. But he controlled it and reassured Jimin with a smile to continue so, Jimin did.

"I called hobi hyung to come with me but because of weather he immediately declined my offer."

"But I had decided to visit the park no matter what. And that's why I walked out of the house all alone."

"I went to amusement park and enjoyed the view with my favourite ride. It was mesmerising and beautiful. I was so happy. And maybe that was the last day of my happiness."

"When i was coming back to home, it was dark and snow falling heavily due to which the road was not at all crowded. It was empty. After few minutes of walking, i felt like someone is following me so i turned back but no one was there, it was just a cute dog which made me halt my step and i started caressing the dog".

"I lost count of time and then i heard a voice behind me. A voice i hate the most till now and i will hate it untill my last breathe".

Jimin's cheek was stained with tears. He was crying badly because of the memories. Jungkook was holding Jimin from his shoulder and that simple gesture helped Jimin to say his heart out. He continued with the story that made his life horrible.

"The words he said that night is still fresh in my mind. Hello dear. Don't you think its not safe to be out at this time of night for a beautiful boy like you. I tried to avoid the voice and man and started walking towards my home as fast as i could have. But it was useless. Because he was not alone. There were five of them and i was alone. Come on sweetheart. We can help you if you want to go home. I replied with a No and Thank you and increased my speed.
They came near me and grabbed my hand. You are even more beautiful from up close. You can benefit so much to our business. But first let us interview you. And they started laughing. Evil laugh. I tried to escape, tried to run away but they all circled me and i was trapped."

"They started touching me. First my cheeks, then my hand, chest, my lower body. I tried to shoo them away but they were strong. They harassed me and then they used my body. All of them. Each one of them touched me and....

"Jimin enough. I am so sorry. Oh my god. I cannot feel the pain you have been through. But i promise you that no matter what, i will help you. I will give back your n..normal life to you. I am so s..sorry Jimin".

"Don't cry Jungkook. Please".

Jungkook was hurt. He felt the pain and fear just by hearing it. He can imagine how much Jimin has been through in this eight months. He can imagine each and every person's pain who is trapped in this types of hell. He can imagine the pain of being alone and away from your loved once and all this made him lose his patience and cry. He cried. He squeezed Jimin's hand in a way which meant that he will protect Jimin from this hell.

Jimin was more than happy today. He was happy that he came to visit outside and met Jungkook. A man who will help him. Someone who will protect him. His grey world experienced a new colour of hope.

"So Jimin. Will you be my friend?"

Jungkook asked with a smile.
He wanted to comfort the boy who is going through so much all alone.

"You really want to be a friend with me? You know.... I am dirty."

"No Jimin never think of yourself like that. You are pure. As pure as holy water and I would love to be friend with someone so innocent and pure."

Yes for Jungkook Jimin is pure. He can never be dirty in eyes of Jungkook. For Jungkook, Jimin is like a lotus, who bloom in dirt but still is beautiful.

For Jungkook no one in this hell is dirty because they are not here with their own will.
Jimin was overwhelmed. He cannot believe someone like Jungkook was still present.

"Tell me are we friends?" Jungkook asked once again.

"Of course Jungkook. If you really want me to be your friend than I am more than happy and grateful."

"Okay so as a friend I want you to keep this mobile with you so that I can contact you and you never feel alone."

"But Jungkook this is yours. I can't keep it."

"Jimin we are friends, right? So as a friend I want to help you and for that I need to stay connected with you. Just keep it."

"Okay Jungkook. Thank you so much".

"Don't thank you your friend. This is a new sim card and only I can contact you. You can call your best friend if you want to but I would suggest to wait for some days."

"I will do as you will say."

"Okay I will message you once I get a new phone. Untill then take care of yourself okay?"

"I will Jungkook."

"I will try to meet you soon Jimin."

With this much conversation Jungkook and Jimin walked to their respective ways. One was filled with hope and the other's mind held lots of worries.

~~•~~•~~•~~

Did you all like it? Tell me your thoughts. It motivates me. Please don't be a silent reader.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜