90 ~ more than chicken

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa smiled and started the engine after seeing Chaeyoung's text. Putting on a song she knew Rosie would like.

When Lisa saw her walking towards the car, she couldn't help but smile. Chaeyoung looked so beautiful today, especially because she took Lisa's advice to dress up.

There was still a fair amount of students walking around outside, them most likely having the same thoughts about Chae because most turned their heads and watched her walk by.

At least hopefully it was because they thought she was beautiful...

Lisa exited the car and walked around to Chaeyoung's car door. The Australian letting out a small chuckle seeing her do so.

"You were already in the car Lis..."

"I know."

As Chaeyoung slipped down into the newly opened door, Lisa placed a quick kiss on her cheek. Watching Rosie blush and look away.

Lisa shut the door carefully and walked back around, hoping in and beginning their drive out of the school parking lot.

"I love this song." Chaeyoung smiled.

"I know."

"You do?"

"Yes babe." Lisa chuckled. "I'm guessing the talk with Jisoo went well?"

"Yeah. It did."

"Was Jisoo down?"

"A bit yes... but not too much."

"Well that's good. Anything you wish to tell me?" Lisa asked. She was a bit curious as to what was bothering Jisoo.

"I'm not sure if I should say. W-What if she doesn't want me to?"

"I won't force you to, but Jisoo and I are close. And if I wasn't so busy with Jennie and her questioning I hopefully would have noticed her mood."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"So?"

Lisa peeked over at Chaeyoung who was grinning, turning her head quickly and shaking her arms all giddy.

"Jisoo likes Jennie. Like, like like."

"Really? Seriously!" Lisa beamed. "Oh my god!"

"Right!"

"She told me she only liked Jennie as a 'friend', rude." Lisa scoffed. But she soon found herself smiling again. "Is Jisoo bi?"

"Yeah... and she wasn't sure about her feelings for awhile so that's why she kept it in."

"Awe, well hopefully it works out between them."

"I think you're right, when you said Jennie could be bi too." Chaeyoung spoke. "I mean, what if she has always liked Jisoo?"