When You Get A Haircut

(A/N: I really wanted to write something like this for this book since I just got a haircut a few days ago, haha. Anyways, for those who have short hair, just pretend you had long or a bit longer hair in this book '^^. I hope you guys enjoy another somewhat short scenario for the month of July and happy reading!)

"Thank you for having us at our hair salon!"

I smiled at the female employee handling the front desk, who also happens to be the owner of the hair salon too, and bowed.

"Thank you too!", I said and paid for the regular haircut amount.

The owner counted the money and gave me the extra change since I didn't pay the exact amount.

"Here you go, dear", said the female owner, "My, that hairstyle really suits you! If you have a boyfriend, I'm sure he'll adore you so much!".

My cheeks turned red after hearing the compliment and I laughed shyly.

"Thanks, miss", I replied before bowing once more and leave the hair salon while listening to my favorite music.

Back in the Dorm (Brought you by Todoroki modeling for Gucci and Midoriya modeling for Chanel - idk why this came in my mind lololol)

"W-WOAH, (Y/N) is that you?!"

I was greeted by none other than Kirishima and a few other boys along with Ashido and Asui.

"I'm back, haha", I said and combed my fresh cut hair, "What do you guys think?".

The boys - specifically Kouda, Tokoyami, and Ojiro - gave me double thumbs up while Kirishima replied with a thumbs up too, "You look great! It has a fresh and free feel to it".

"Yeah, same here, Kirishima-kun", said Asui before nodding her head with agreement, "But it's not just that, she looks way cuter than before".

"Uh huh! I really hope random boys won't get attracted to her", Ashido commented.

I blinked a few times and shook my head before commenting back, "Nah, that's not going to happen, Ashido".

"I agree with (Y/N)", Tokoyami said and sighed, "Otherwise, Todoroki will be pissed off".

I laughed nervously from the bird boy's comment but it is true after all.

"Yeah, thinking about it would be hella scary, haha", said Kirshima and laughed nervously.

Kouda nodded in agreement shyly and just smiled. 

...

After my conversation with them, I went to the kitchen to get some water since I've been out for quite a while.

I poured water on my glass and drank some with a hint of relaxation and relief.

"Better get some more", I said to myself before pouring more.

The moment I finished pouring water, I heard footsteps coming in and when I turn around -

"Eh, (Y/N)?"

My heart raised when I found Todoroki entering the kitchen and his eyes widened when he saw my new hair.

"Hey, Shoto!", I greeted cheerfully before drinking my second glass of water.

"Goodness, I almost didn't recognized you", Todoroki said before approaching me with his water jug, "No wonder I couldn't find you in the dorm".

I laughed and replied, "Yeah, I had errands to run and this is one of my errands, haha".

He stopped right in front of me and suddenly his expression turned into an astonished one.

"So what do you think, Shoto?", I asked innocently, "Do you like it?".

He placed a finger on his chin while taking a good look at me and eventually his cheeks started glowing.

"Shoto?", I called him and waved at him, "Hello? Earth to-"

"You're more adorable than before"

With that, he wrapped his arms around my waist before slamming his lips into mine.

I really wasn't expecting that and I think my heartbeat just skyrocketed in a split second.

He let go and gently combed my fresh cut hair before I questioned with a smile on my face.

"Really?", I asked and grinned.

He nodded and peck my lips before replying, "Why yes. I still miss your old hair but I love this one too. It really suits you".

I smiled widely and gave him a quick kiss saying, "Thank you, Shoto~".

His eyes widened and he quickly looked away to hide his now-reddish cheeks.

"Why do you have to be this cute, (Y/N)? It's not fair", he commented.

I giggled and gave him another kiss, making him more flustered than earlier.