CH 25: INTERLUDE_DREAM, REALITY

——◂〚 Yoongi's POV 〛▸——

Coming back to the dorm, I was exhausted, everyone was. Y/N and Namjoon went scuba diving, Hoseok and Jin went hiking and the maknae line and I tried to surf. The key word, tried. My left ear was temporarily blocked by ocean water, my face felt tender as I was traumatised at how much I face planted into the sea, there was a slight rash on the ankle of my foot and my body wanted to hibernate. I carried a bag filled with food for Y/N and I, we planned to chill and watch a movie, the bag was filled with things like: Luau stew, strawberry mochi, cow pig bun burgers, Mac & Cheese pancakes, half moon pineapple pies and coconut water. We were set for the day.

I greet the secretary at the front desk and head to the suite, I exit the elevator and use my card to open the door, when I walk in I saw the maknae line laying on the couch watching Spongebob Squarepants, Hobi and Namjoon were talking on the balcony while drinking some Malibu, I think Jin was sleeping and I could see Y/N sitting on the bed looking outside the window.
"I'm back", I walk into Y/N's room.
"Let's get this movie started", Y/N opens her laptop.
"What are we watching", I ask put the bag on the beside table.
"We're watching Barbie Princess Charm School", Y/N replies.
"Interesting", I take off my slippers and come under the sheets.
"Hey if you don't like barbie, you can leave".
"I'm too lazy to care", I wrap my arms around Y/N's waist.

Y/N plays the movie and props the laptop on her lap, she cuddles me back with her being the big spoon. These were my favourite moments, she wasn't like the other girls who wanted to be the only person in the relationship to be cared for, she cared for all of us. She made me safe in her arms. I felt free when I was with Y/N, there were no expectations when being with her, I didn't feel the need to be manly, there wasn't the stereotype of the man carrying the relationship and no one had to be the more dominant one. Our love was mutual, we can be ourselves, we both carried the relationship and everyone was on the same playing field.

Y/N was quite the character, she was mature as she took care of us, it looked like she had her job life in check and she earned a lot but then she pops out a movie and you see the child in her. I loved her for that. One moment she can be serious and it looked hot then five seconds later she'd be smiling with that same twinkle in her eyes, it made my heart do things I haven't felt in a while. I read books and watched movies and they all tell how your lovers touch brings sparks, I never believed that in my life until I met Y/N. The way she draw circles on my sides when we cuddled made my skin burn, when she would randomly squeeze my fingers when we hold hands made my heart skip a beat but nothing could compare to the way she held my cheeks when we kissed, it made me feel like the luckiest person in the world.

"I'm hungry", Y/N says as her stomach grumbles.
"I got you", I grab the bag and pass it to her.
"Ooh smells good, where did you get these things from", Y/N grabs the pancakes.
"From the streets", I open my mouth as Y/N plops some pancake inside.
"Hopefully we don't get food poisoning", Y/N spurs.
"Don't jinx it", I gently slap her stomach.
"Mhm", Y/N presses her lips on my forehead.
"More", I point to my lips.
Y/N chuckles but brings her lips on top of mine, her tongue passes my lips as I let her take control, I scrunch my eyes at the feeling of pure heaven, her tongue wraps around mine as she tightens her arms around me, I wanted more of her and tilted my head higher and started taking control, I grab her cheeks and use a bit more strength to kiss her. When Y/N pats my shoulder, we let go and go back to watching the movie.
"Passionately kissing while watching barbie. How sexy", Y/N comments.
"I thought is was very romantic", I reply as we chuckle.
"I love you Yoongi", Y/N pecks the top of my head.
"I love you too", I kiss her cheek.

We resumed eating the food while watching Barbie learn how to be a princess, we were too in to the movie that we didn't notice the sun setting right next to us but when I took a quick glance at Y/N I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The sun blended into her complexion making her look beautiful, her hair was a bit messy but it looked cute in my opinion.
"What are you looking at", Y/N quickly looks at me.
"You", I blurt.
Y/N smiles at me and pecks my lips once again, she snuggles into me and tightens her arms around me. I could feel my cheeks burn. The way we pass little kisses to each other, the sweet words we say and the warmth we give to each other made it my new favourite moment. I sink in her arms and close my eyes, I blocked out the sound of the movie and instead focused on the sound of Y/N's steady heart beat, it calmed me and eventually my eyes felt a bit heavier, the way she rubbed my back made me fall deeper, her nails brushing through my hair made me more tired and soon I feel asleep. I felt safe with Y/N... but my gut said something else.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: the foreshadowing and cliffhangers just keep on rolling.

Bye bye